9thA's Discussions (3,161)

Discussions Replied To (3115) Replies Latest Activity

"no kidding... IRS has proven itself to be an agenda oriented thug organization with…"

9thA replied 17 hours ago to Why The Health Care Mess?

5 17 hours ago
Reply by Dale Heathman

"I would, you would, most people with common sense intact would... why hasn't he?   h…"

9thA replied 19 hours ago to Media Shocked As Details of Clinton-Linked Death of Klaus Eberwein Emerge

32 10 hours ago
Reply by Archie C B

"sounds to me like he has been infected with Potomac Fever. That's embracing fed/gov…"

9thA replied yesterday to Rand Paul: Bring Obamacare Vote to the Floor – Then Let Republicans Go Home and Explain Why They Voted No

16 yesterday
Reply by Jea9

"I'm starting to think I must have a wrong understanding about something... Isn't Dep…"

9thA replied yesterday to TREASON: Deep State Officially Claims Power to OVERRIDE Trump’s Presidency

16 yesterday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I don't know, but can argue I really wouldn't want my neighbor being busted to be ju…"

9thA replied on Thursday to BREAKING: Trump Sends Feds Into Muslim’s NY Compound, What They Found Is HORRIFYING

27 yesterday
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"notice the article says over 100 people live on that 70 acre compound and that they…"

9thA replied on Thursday to BREAKING: Trump Sends Feds Into Muslim’s NY Compound, What They Found Is HORRIFYING

27 yesterday
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"yup, knew it - had to be.... it's always an easy bet that something smelling like mo…"

9thA replied on Thursday to Rand Paul: Bring Obamacare Vote to the Floor – Then Let Republicans Go Home and Explain Why They Voted No

16 yesterday
Reply by Jea9

"'MAJOR VICTORY' New Mexico Tea Party wins long IRS battle http://www.foxnews.com/po…"

9thA replied on Thursday to Judicial Watch: New OBAMA IRS SCANDAL – Records Go Missing!

6 on Thursday
Reply by Betty

"my 2¢ Dale is that biblical lesson is spot on relevant. People wanting/expecting a h…"

9thA replied on Thursday to Time to Go for the Jugular

32 on Thursday
Reply by Jea9

" along the same theme...   did a quick search to see if it's been debunked and found…"

9thA replied on Thursday to Time to Go for the Jugular

32 on Thursday
Reply by Jea9

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Lou Dobbs Exposes Massive Voter Fraud Scandal, Details Are Horrifying

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service