9thA's Discussions (3,294)

Discussions Replied To (3247) Replies Latest Activity

"...and on top of that for the NFL = they've monetized everything so thoroughly that…"

9thA replied yesterday to NFL players want the league to honor social activism

10 yesterday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"was eating a banana while walking across the back deck earlier. Decided not to take…"

9thA replied on Tuesday to Unreal: Christian-Owned Hobby Lobby Under Fire for “Racist” Table Decoration

11 on Thursday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"yeah, agreed of course... another interesting but not surprising thing in that 2007…"

9thA replied on Tuesday to Islamic Call to Prayer: Listen to What the People of Brooklyn are Subjected to 5 Times Per Day

14 on Thursday
Reply by Jea9

"I'm sure it was. Glad ya made it through it all Frank."

9thA replied on Tuesday to BREAKING: Judge Gives Hillary Bad News

55 on Thursday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"  March 6, 2007 Op-Ed Columnist Obama: Man of the World By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF WASHI…"

9thA replied on Monday to Islamic Call to Prayer: Listen to What the People of Brooklyn are Subjected to 5 Times Per Day

14 on Thursday
Reply by Jea9

"yay! Frank got his power back on   ;' /"

9thA replied Sep 18 to BREAKING: Judge Gives Hillary Bad News

55 on Thursday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"leftover Obama appointees are indefensible but they aren't to blame for this nonsens…"

9thA replied Sep 16 to DOJ Decides to Let Lerner Off the Hook

7 Sep 17
Reply by Frankmusic

"good news that you/yours withstood it Dale. i'll join ya in hoping Frank is alright…"

9thA replied Sep 15 to “We’re Firing Trillion Watt Lasers into the Sky”: Top Scientist Admits to Weather Modification on CBS

9 Sep 15
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

";' /"

9thA replied Sep 15 to Report: Sessions Considering Lie Detector Test to Find Leakers

16 Sep 17
Reply by Frankmusic

"an interesting human nature I've noticed over the years that applies to just about e…"

9thA replied Sep 14 to “We’re Firing Trillion Watt Lasers into the Sky”: Top Scientist Admits to Weather Modification on CBS

9 Sep 15
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

Maxine Waters Gives Sick Order to Black People

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service