Kristi Ann Mod's Discussions (3,082)

Discussions Replied To (2947) Replies Latest Activity

"I am okay! I had too go to my eye doctor yesterday and both my eyes were dilated bec…"

Kristi Ann Mod replied Jan 14 to Pelosi To Introduce War Powers Resolution To “Limit The President’s Military Actions Regarding Iran”

18 Jan 14
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

""

Kristi Ann Mod replied Jan 12 to Pelosi To Introduce War Powers Resolution To “Limit The President’s Military Actions Regarding Iran”

18 Jan 14
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

"The NRA are Pro-Israel-Yisrael / Pro-USA Capitalism and our Constitution!! I am a d…"

Kristi Ann Mod replied Jan 8 to NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

118 Jan 9
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Ding Bat Senile Nancy Pelosi is a Extreme Left-Wing Liberal democrat and Anti-Israel…"

Kristi Ann Mod replied Jan 8 to Pelosi To Introduce War Powers Resolution To “Limit The President’s Military Actions Regarding Iran”

18 Jan 14
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

"The NRA are Very Conservative Patriots!! They are PRO-USA Constitution and Capitalis…"

Kristi Ann Mod replied Nov 23, 2019 to NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

118 Jan 9
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"The NRA are Conservative Republican Patriots in our Judeo-Christian Nation United St…"

Kristi Ann Mod replied Nov 22, 2019 to NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

118 Jan 9
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Amen-Amein Brother in Christ-Messiah Jesus-Yeshua Ronald!! Love Always and Shalom, Y…"

Kristi Ann Mod replied Nov 15, 2019 to Gaza Palestinian People are of Tribes of Dan: Blood Brothers of American Indians

77 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"Amen-Amein!!"

Kristi Ann Mod replied Nov 15, 2019 to NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

118 Jan 9
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"The Newer democRATS are Extreme Left-wing Liberal's:  They are; -Pro-Abortion -Pro-S…"

Kristi Ann Mod replied Nov 10, 2019 to Treason Now Walks In the Halls of Congress... and Justice is void of conscience and honorable men

256 on Thursday
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"Anne Frank was a Devout Jewish and she was killed by the evil / satanic / demonic NA…"

Kristi Ann Mod replied Nov 10, 2019 to Anne Frank Video: Is This Her?

126 Nov 10, 2019
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service