Tea Party Command Center

Admin Ralph E WallSr's Discussions (9,332)

Discussions Replied To (1920) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

" she deserves more than 11 years for what she did and there are others who should go…"

Admin Ralph E WallSr replied Apr 9 to Ways and Means Committee Refers Lois Lerner to DOJ for Criminal Prosecution

74 on Thursday
Reply by Daniel abrera

ADMIN

"Didn't this happen the voting results here in 2012?? At the rate of what is happenin…"

Admin Ralph E WallSr replied Apr 6 to ENTIRE CITY GOES WITH ONLINE-ONLY VOTING

38 on Saturday
Reply by Fred Parsons

ADMIN

"This comment is from one our members who researches everything he posts"

Admin Ralph E WallSr replied Apr 3 to How much do you know and understand about the UN’s Agenda 21

16 Apr 5
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"@Hannah When you share articles to FB check your profile there that is where they go…"

Admin Ralph E WallSr replied Mar 30 to BREAKING: House Passes Trey Gowdy’s Plan to Stop Obama

131 Mar 31
Reply by Don Sipe

"I haven't the last word I received from Veterans is that my Veterans Provider is suf…"

Admin Ralph E WallSr replied Mar 26 to Question of the Day

64 Mar 27
Reply by Frank N Stein

ADMIN

"Exactly right Duke when Judge Moore returned to the supreme court in ala. he stated…"

Admin Ralph E WallSr replied Mar 17 to Report: Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Says Obama ID Fraud Ruling Coming

113 Mar 29
Reply by Arthur

ADMIN

"@L Robert no that's the way the article was written I added nothing nor deleted anyt…"

Admin Ralph E WallSr replied Mar 13 to Ex-Senator May Seek Office Again, but in a Different State

34 Mar 15
Reply by Christine Puliselic

ADMIN

"@James  I totally agree with you he and the posse have been working on a solution to…"

Admin Ralph E WallSr replied Mar 13 to Sheriff Joe Mulls Run to Replace Retiring Governor Jan Brewer

45 Mar 16
Reply by Teresa K. Chain

ADMIN

"update on the phone scam it does come as unknown caller but if you answer the phone…"

Admin Ralph E WallSr replied Feb 12 to PSA: Don’t Fall For This Phone Scam

6 Feb 12
Reply by Admin Ralph E WallSr

ADMIN

"If you have caller ID it comes as unknown caller but is I think an 888# it only ring…"

Admin Ralph E WallSr replied Feb 11 to PSA: Don’t Fall For This Phone Scam

6 Feb 12
Reply by Admin Ralph E WallSr

RSS

TEA PARTY PROJECTS

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service