Mark James's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"the most electable individuals to positions of authority and power,are the ones most…"

Mark James replied Aug 15, 2015 to WHAT NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT BUT WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT

38 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Andrew

ADMIN

"yes, but don't stop there,the Criminal-In-Chief has ordered agencies to "disregard t…"

Mark James replied Jul 31, 2015 to JINDAL: HOLD SANCTUARY CITY MAYORS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS’ CRIMES

19 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by martin smith lll

""Kenyan-American" i get the Kenyan part, but there is no American in that man. "

Mark James replied Jul 27, 2015 to OBAMA: 'I'M THE 1ST KENYAN-AMERICAN' PRESIDENT

68 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Carla jones

ADMIN

"he actually enjoys blackmailing Judges, ask Justice Roberts. "

Mark James replied Jun 27, 2015 to Alabama Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses Indefinitely

25 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Charles Bill L.CDurry

ADMIN

"i've always wondered if he promoted the illegal immigration/non-citizen issue so muc…"

Mark James replied May 10, 2015 to Obama: Illegals ‘Are Americans Just Like Our Kids, Except They Don’t Have the Right Documents’

94 May 16, 2015
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"yes, overthrown from within. “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when…"

Mark James replied May 10, 2015 to Obama: Illegals ‘Are Americans Just Like Our Kids, Except They Don’t Have the Right Documents’

94 May 16, 2015
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"and be sure to pick-up your new fake Democrat Voter ID Card, fake Drivers License an…"

94 May 16, 2015
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"good morning, Happy Mothers Day. so would you define what he does as "defending the…"

94 May 16, 2015
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"so basically, everybody on the planet is a US Citizen, most just don't have the righ…"

94 May 16, 2015
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"No Sam, i don't believe we've met. i post for several different reasons,sometimes it…"

Mark James replied May 7, 2015 to Rush: Should the Left Stop Advocating Gay Marriage to Avoid Provoking Islamists?

13 May 8, 2015
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service