Dennis Clark's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

"Who in the hell was he supposed to mention at a National Day Of Prayer event?????!!!…"

Dennis Clark replied May 18, 2015 to PUSH TO COURT-MARTIAL GENERAL FOR THANKING GOD

72 May 20, 2015
Reply by Barb Suto

ADMIN

"If they pass this crap, everyone of them that votes for it, should be shot dead!!!!!"

Dennis Clark replied May 14, 2015 to Sen. Rand Paul Visits Secret Room To Read Obamatrade, Calls For Public Release Of Deal Text

20 May 15, 2015
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

ADMIN

"WTF???? Why were they terrorizing her??? I hope she sued the crap out of the city, c…"

Dennis Clark replied Apr 20, 2015 to Wisconsin’s Shame: ‘I Thought It Was a Home Invasion’

32 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Wink

"Can we get that lucky?????!!!!!"

Dennis Clark replied Apr 13, 2015 to IS supporters post cartoon depicting Obama beheading

86 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Debra Rae steinman

ADMIN

"He's right. No real Republican, in their right mind, should ever vote for this "Hold…"

Dennis Clark replied Mar 21, 2015 to MCCAIN ATTACKS GRAHAM, FLAKE: ‘NO REPUBLICAN SHOULD VOTE FOR’ LORETTA LYNCH’S CONFIRMATION

61 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Harry Laughman

ADMIN

"Very well said!!!! I agree, wholeheartedly!!!!"

Dennis Clark replied Mar 21, 2015 to Iran’s Ayatollah: Introduce Youth of America, Europe to ‘the Islam of Jihad’

24 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by gary r. hill

ADMIN

"Kristi, Jimmy Carter did not unseat the Shah of Iran, the Iranian people did!!! The…"

Dennis Clark replied Mar 21, 2015 to Iran’s Ayatollah: Introduce Youth of America, Europe to ‘the Islam of Jihad’

24 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by gary r. hill

ADMIN

"Screw this goat banging, pedophilic, son of a pig, scumbag!!!!!"

24 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by gary r. hill

"Richard; I believe I owe you and George an apology. I wasn't reading Wink's posts ri…"

Dennis Clark replied Mar 10, 2015 to Muslim congressman to be booted off intel committee?

75 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Richard L Park

ADMIN

"This BITCH needs killing!!!!"

Dennis Clark replied Mar 9, 2015 to VA Manager mocks veteran suicides in email

46 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Debra Rae steinman

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking