Robert Taylor's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Not all of us support her in fact some of us like myself and my family have been wor…"

Robert Taylor replied Mar 3, 2017 to Claire McCaskill Claims She Never Met Russia’s Ambassador, But Her Tweets Suggest Otherwise

9 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Lois Potts

"Phillip D. Steenbergen I'm with you I was in the USAF during Viet Nam & I've nev…"

Robert Taylor replied Feb 26, 2017 to Democrats Forcibly Remove Female GOP California State Senator from Senate Floor

54 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"That makes 2 of us brother!"

Robert Taylor replied Feb 25, 2017 to Democrats Forcibly Remove Female GOP California State Senator from Senate Floor

54 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"They are showing their true colors! I live in Mo. but we are from SW Mo. & I can…"

Robert Taylor replied Jan 13, 2017 to Dem Rep Accuses Ryan Of ‘Vigilante Censorship’ Over Anti-Cop Painting

40 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Patricia A. Shockey

ADMIN

"I certainly hope he reverses it! I just figured this was going to come to a head bef…"

Robert Taylor replied Dec 30, 2016 to Bundy Militants ‘Locked And Loaded’ After Obama Monument Push

21 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"I agree but would add send it back to him ungreased & shove it where the sun don…"

Robert Taylor replied Dec 16, 2016 to Second Amendment ALERT- Obama Sends UN Arms Trade Treaty to Senate for Ratification

26 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Debra Beatty

ADMIN

"My sentiments exactly!!"

Robert Taylor replied Dec 4, 2016 to Bergdahl requests pardon from President Obama, US officials

20 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

ADMIN

"All of you need to get off this nonsense with Cruz he is a good man AND a US citizen…"

Robert Taylor replied Nov 28, 2016 to Cruz: 'There'll be pitchforks and torches in the streets' if Trump, Congress fail

24 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"My sentiments exactly! She should be tried along with Bill, Obama, Lynch, and Holder…"

Robert Taylor replied Nov 23, 2016 to Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’

178 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"I agree but would add to that deportation to a country of their choice and never be…"

Robert Taylor replied Nov 15, 2016 to 'YOU AIN'T NO SLAVES!' BLACK VET'S EPIC TAKEDOWN OF ANTI-TRUMP RIOTERS

14 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Jea9

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service