Felix E. McDaniel's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment, Buck, and with all the others on here s…"

Felix E. McDaniel replied Dec 25, 2012 to John Kerry: Treason and Treachery

56 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by J. C. (Jack) Rose

ADMIN

"Typical brainless, SACFI (S**t and concrete for intelligence) Liberal retards who co…"

Felix E. McDaniel replied Dec 16, 2012 to Liberals Call For Murder Of NRA President, Members

300 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by wilson strausser

ADMIN

"No apology necessary, Tom S. "

Felix E. McDaniel replied Dec 16, 2012 to Obama administration, Congress quietly let school security funds lapse

43 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"Just like frigging politicians to look out for their own pork agendas instead of sch…"

Felix E. McDaniel replied Dec 16, 2012 to Obama administration, Congress quietly let school security funds lapse

43 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"Oh yes, and did I fail to mention murderers who leave women to be gang-raped by ragh…"

Felix E. McDaniel replied Nov 14, 2012 to REPORT: OBAMA ASKS HOLDER TO STAY FOR SECOND TERM

26 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"This is the most racist, homophile, and pathologically prevaricating administration…"

Felix E. McDaniel replied Nov 14, 2012 to REPORT: OBAMA ASKS HOLDER TO STAY FOR SECOND TERM

26 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"Douglas, I am no longer going to participate on this site, as Henrietta has provoked…"

Felix E. McDaniel replied Apr 16, 2012 to Gray-Haired Brigade

108 May 30, 2012
Reply by James Walls

ADMIN

"Personally, Douglas, I would have cold-cocked the SOB.  I lost too many friends over…"

Felix E. McDaniel replied Apr 14, 2012 to Gray-Haired Brigade

108 May 30, 2012
Reply by James Walls

ADMIN

"Ladybard, the book is chockful of information of the Soviet/Communist infiltration/i…"

Felix E. McDaniel replied Apr 14, 2012 to Mike Tyson: It‘s a ’Disgrace‘ George Zimmerman Hasn’t Been Shot Yet

47 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Felix E. McDaniel

ADMIN

"Douglas, you and everyone on here need to read "Target: Patton; The Plot to Assassin…"

Felix E. McDaniel replied Apr 14, 2012 to Mike Tyson: It‘s a ’Disgrace‘ George Zimmerman Hasn’t Been Shot Yet

47 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Felix E. McDaniel

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service