Lyle H. Powers's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Trump is the M A N....  He has the guts, stamina, except when he fell asleep (lol),…"

Lyle H. Powers replied Oct 11, 2015 to What do my fellow Tea Party Patriots think of Donald Trump?

772 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by DeniseInAZ

ADMIN

"W O W !!!   And I thought I was the only one that sees Fox as an adversary!  Guess w…"

Lyle H. Powers replied Sep 16, 2015 to TRUMP: ROVE AND WILL ARE LOSERS; FOX CUTS BROADCAST AFTER INSULT

55 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Thomas Treusch

ADMIN

"Interesting that the "Loud Mouth Bully" is leading in the polls, again.  Could it be…"

Lyle H. Powers replied Sep 13, 2015 to REPORT: SCOTT WALKER CANCELS SPEECH AT CALIFORNIA GOP CONVENTION

17 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Linda miller

ADMIN

"Sorry to go against the flow here in the reply column.  I for one see what the good…"

Lyle H. Powers replied Sep 13, 2015 to Ben Carson says we need a guest worker program because Americans JUST WON’T WORK harder JOBS

92 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"I've been predicting another revolution since '99.  WE the People have brought this…"

Lyle H. Powers replied Sep 10, 2015 to Could a coup really happen in the United States?

95 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"I believe it is time for all Patriots to rise up, convince all our brothers and sist…"

Lyle H. Powers replied Jul 5, 2015 to What Happened To American Patriotism?

31 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by The Tradesman

ADMIN

"As the article states, "THIS IS A COUNTRY RUN BY IDIOTS" - - - WE THE PEOPLE PUT THE…"

Lyle H. Powers replied Aug 12, 2014 to Who rules America?

44 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Pretty serious accusations! I shall pass judgement when/if more of his fellow combat…"

Lyle H. Powers replied May 31, 2014 to Was Bergdahl an Innocent Captured Soldier or did he Desert his Post and Join the Taliban?

68 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Robert Resch

ADMIN

"Just another stick in our backs from obama's (no capital "O" as I have no respect) a…"

Lyle H. Powers replied May 12, 2014 to Feds rile ranchers by fencing off water for cattle — to protect a jumping mouse! Read more:

56 May 16, 2014
Reply by Proudvietvet58 Mod

"Sir -  I am honored to be listed as a "Domestic Terrorist" with my brother in arms B…"

Lyle H. Powers replied May 10, 2014 to Triple Amputee Soldier and Hero Destroys President Obama in Open Letter

34 May 14, 2014
Reply by A_Nobody

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service