Oscar Y. Harward's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Democrat Party leaders across America continue to fight legislation that, when passe…"

Oscar Y. Harward replied Jan 26, 2017 to Democrats warn Trump's voter fraud investigation will increase voter suppression

44 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Hilary Joseph Hogan

ADMIN

"Perhaps, I am confused with my memory. I thought I could recollect in the 1970’s and…"

Oscar Y. Harward replied Dec 31, 2015 to New York Post: Bill Cosby is being crucified for being conservative

32 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"It is time to “Merge our VA HealthCare into our ‘private sector’ HealthCare system” …"

Oscar Y. Harward replied Dec 30, 2015 to US Attorney Won't Prosecute Former VA Execs

42 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by ABU TOM

"Remember?  As President Bill Clinton said, "It may be what the definition of ‘is’ is…"

Oscar Y. Harward replied Aug 2, 2015 to Kerry: Iran’s “Death to America” Doesn’t Mean They Want to Kill Us

68 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"http://www.factcheck.org/2015/03/ted-cruzs-presidential-eligibility/ "

Oscar Y. Harward replied Apr 5, 2015 to Ted Cruz-Everything the Progressives Fear

38 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Dr Gene Landrum

ADMIN

"Oh, how the ‘LIBERAL’ ‘Main-stream’ Medias hate the GOP’s first Presidential candida…"

Oscar Y. Harward replied Mar 25, 2015 to Ted Cruz-Everything the Progressives Fear

38 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Dr Gene Landrum

"Is the Islamic Muslins’ practice of terrorism v. Sen. Feinstein’s (D-CA) waterboardi…"

Oscar Y. Harward replied Dec 17, 2014 to Over 3000 People Couldn’t Breathe on 9/11/01 But According to Obama We Can’t Make Terrorists Uncomfortable

17 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by ABU TOM

ADMIN

"Unfortunately, Dr. Billy Graham is absolutely RIGHT! "

Oscar Y. Harward replied Oct 17, 2014 to Rev. Billy Graham: ‘America is Just as Wicked as Sodom and Gomorrah Ever Were’

80 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Jordan

ADMIN

"A Constitutional Convention is a 'RISK' Americans do not need under a Democrat Party…"

Oscar Y. Harward replied Jul 27, 2014 to 29 States Demand a Constitutional Convention

283 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Henry Massingale

"How disobedient to God’s Word for so many unaware people who cruelly fail to underst…"

Oscar Y. Harward replied Jul 9, 2014 to Elton John: Jesus would support same-sex marriage

77 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Boom! President Trump Issues Warning To Deep State: “You’ll Be Surprised At The Names Of People Involved In The Corruption”

President Trump joined Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone last night for an extensive interview.

The president sounded very upbeat in the interview and hopeful that Democrats will act soon on border security and end to their government shutdown. “We’re doing very well with China. We’re doing well with North Korea. You know I was dealt a very tough hand.” On the shutdown President Trump said, “They think it’s politics. I think it’s very bad politics. I think the country wants to have protection at the border.”

The President also discussed the ongoing deep state witch hunt of him and his campaign and administration. Judge Pirro then asked the president if he has ever been actively working in Russia. “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article you see that they found absolutely nothing.”

President Trump took a swipe at Jeff Bezos, “Washington Post that’s basically the lobbyist for Amazon. He uses that, Bezos has bigger problems than anybody right now.”

Then President Trump dropped this bomb. “The whole Russia thing is a hoax… Everybody knows it… Wait til you see how it all ends up. You watch. McCabe, Lisa Page, Strzok.

You watch. Including some others I should not name. I better not. You watch. It would make front page news if I do. You’ll be surprised at the names of the people involved in the corruption.“

Now THAT is some real news!

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service