Manny Gutierrez's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"WHY IS THIS MORON & MANY JUST LIKE HIM ALLOWED TO STAY IN OFFICE ? DOES GEORGE…"

Manny Gutierrez replied Mar 31, 2017 to PROTECTING CRIMINALS IN SANCTUARY CITIES

1 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Manny Gutierrez

ADMIN

"9thA WELL SAID"

Manny Gutierrez replied Feb 28, 2017 to Donald Trump to Governors: We’re Giving Power Back to the States

19 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Paul Simmon

ADMIN

"BACK TO THE BASICS '' MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN '' "

Manny Gutierrez replied Feb 28, 2017 to Donald Trump to Governors: We’re Giving Power Back to the States

19 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Paul Simmon

"The  DEMOS  continue to show their disrespect and hatred for us and our country. WE…"

Manny Gutierrez replied Feb 28, 2017 to Report: Dem-Invited Immigrants to Heckle Trump During Speech to Congress

70 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"WELL SAID CHARLES"

Manny Gutierrez replied Feb 28, 2017 to Report: Dem-Invited Immigrants to Heckle Trump During Speech to Congress

70 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"HEY ..... PatriotGal NEED AN ACCOMPLICE ? ? ? /  "

Manny Gutierrez replied Feb 28, 2017 to Pretend journalist, Jorge Ramos, says illegals who commit identity theft do so to ‘benefit our lives

37 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by George Zornetsky

" HIS PROTECTOR OBAMA IS GONE AND THE NEW JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WILL GET HIM  "

Manny Gutierrez replied Feb 28, 2017 to Senate to investigate Soros taxpayer funded meddling in elections

29 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by DeniseInAZ

ADMIN

" A N D   S H I P  T H E M   O U T "

Manny Gutierrez replied Feb 28, 2017 to Pretend journalist, Jorge Ramos, says illegals who commit identity theft do so to ‘benefit our lives

37 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by George Zornetsky

" Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret) ''  YOU ARE CORRECT  '' PRESIDENT TRUMP will be bl…"

Manny Gutierrez replied Jan 28, 2017 to Senate To Investigate FBI ‘Cover-Up’ Of Illegal Clinton Emails

39 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Manny Gutierrez

ADMIN

" Eugene P. Clark I  AGREE "

Manny Gutierrez replied Jan 28, 2017 to TRUMP TO UNLEASH IMMIGRATION DIRECTIVES CONSTRUCTION ORDER FOR WALL

28 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by John Barr

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service