Richard Fred Howard's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"I wrote a paper about what is going on today re. Islam back in 2004. No one listened…"

Richard Fred Howard replied Oct 7, 2016 to What Should America Do With Muslim Terrorists

351 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Little Bright Feather

"Not just terrorist but all Muslim. Their life style and ideology is directly opposed…"

Richard Fred Howard replied Sep 8, 2016 to What Should America Do With Muslim Terrorists

351 Nov 24, 2017

"I wrote a paper in 2004 warning of what is transpiring as we speak re. Islamic Aggre…"

Richard Fred Howard replied Sep 8, 2016 to What Should America Do With Muslim Terrorists

351 Nov 24, 2017

ADMIN

"Using WalMart Stores across the USA offer a secure way to assign all 350 Mil +/- cit…"

Richard Fred Howard replied Sep 1, 2016 to Martin Armstrong: "They Will Rig The Game... They Can't Afford A Trump Victory"

15 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Richard Fred Howard

ADMIN

"The three traits all of humanity, especially in dominant countries of the World, dea…"

Richard Fred Howard replied Jul 23, 2016 to Question of the Day 7/21

101 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Mr. Kuntzman must be a foreigner or Muslim. For sure he is a liberal. Amazing how th…"

Richard Fred Howard replied Jul 1, 2016 to N.Y. Daily News columnist Gersh Kuntzman: ‘God Bless America’ offends everyone

48 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by douglas a hawkins

"Just who are these 'Republican Operatives'? Do they care about what's best for our c…"

Richard Fred Howard replied Jun 22, 2016 to Republican Operatives Launch All-Out Effort To Unbind The Delegates And Deny Trump The Nomination

35 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Loren Rhodes

"Obama is a traitor to the USA and should be deported along with all the other illega…"

Richard Fred Howard replied Jun 22, 2016 to Obama Defies Judge -- Report: 4,948,000 Illegals Eligible for Amnesty, 716,000 in Battleground States

11 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"O.k. Col. Nelson - where do we go from here. I feel like I've grown to know you as I…"

Richard Fred Howard replied Jun 20, 2016 to Muslim Brotherhood's Strategic Plans To Flood America With Muslim Migrants and Refugees...

103 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Col.Nelson - I follow your post with great interest, however, I have yet to see an A…"

Richard Fred Howard replied Jun 19, 2016 to Muslim Brotherhood's Strategic Plans To Flood America With Muslim Migrants and Refugees...

103 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service