Ludwig von Drake's Discussions (327)

Discussions Replied To (325) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Charles: The Good Lord is characterized (or should I say characterizes Himself) by t…"

Ludwig von Drake replied Mar 21, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"“Now having said all this, why aren’t I fifty points ahead, you might ask?  Well, th…"

Ludwig von Drake replied Mar 20, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Social Justice Warriors (SJWs) can be thought of as the new self-appointed Thought P…"

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Hi Joy: If you REALLY want to understand SJWs (Social Justice Warriors), go to Amazo…"

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"I discovered TheConservativeTreehouse.com (aka The Last Refuge) during the 2016 elec…"

Ludwig von Drake replied Mar 19, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Ha!Ha! Re our former president: "Not hardly""

Ludwig von Drake replied Mar 10, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"All the very best Dee!  Thank you for all that you've done and I hope you enjoy your…"

Ludwig von Drake replied Mar 6, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

""

Ludwig von Drake replied Feb 12, 2017 to An Alleged Muslim Spy Ring - Is This Why Rex Tillerson Cleaned House?

21 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"LOL!"

Ludwig von Drake replied Dec 29, 2016 to Judicial Watch Wins Appeal: Court Rules State Department Can Be Required To Ask Attorney General to Recover Clinton Emails

27 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Why aren't I 50 points ahead, you might ask?"

Ludwig von Drake replied Dec 28, 2016 to Judicial Watch Wins Appeal: Court Rules State Department Can Be Required To Ask Attorney General to Recover Clinton Emails

27 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service