Joy Daniels Brower's Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (354) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Frank, your imagination is exceeded only by your brilliance and your patriotism!! "

Joy Daniels Brower replied Mar 21, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"This has nothing to do with Dee's (unwelcome!) departure, but I just need to ask the…"

Joy Daniels Brower replied Mar 19, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"You've been  both a LEADER and a TROOPER, Dee!  As you can see, you have a legion of…"

Joy Daniels Brower replied Mar 5, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

"When I learned about this tragic murder of a wonderful and talented young man - and…"

Joy Daniels Brower replied Mar 2, 2017 to Father of Son Killed By Illegal Immigrant on Dems Booing Trump Immigration Policy: ‘I Just Ignore Them, Like They Do Me’

27 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"You were a helluva lot more patient with Poison Passion Fruit than I would have been…"

Joy Daniels Brower replied Feb 28, 2017 to Report: Dem-Invited Immigrants to Heckle Trump During Speech to Congress

70 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"I can't believe that they will allow loud hecklers to interrupt such an important sp…"

Joy Daniels Brower replied Feb 28, 2017 to Report: Dem-Invited Immigrants to Heckle Trump During Speech to Congress

70 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Trump's no fool - and he's not bent on self-destruction, either!!  Wonder what they'…"

Joy Daniels Brower replied Feb 26, 2017 to TRUMP IS RIGHT TO SKIP THE CORRESPONDENTS' DINNER

26 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Janet E Christian

ADMIN

"Frank, you struck pay dirt AGAIN!!  Way to go!  Yes, that represents US and our atti…"

Joy Daniels Brower replied Feb 26, 2017 to TRUMP IS RIGHT TO SKIP THE CORRESPONDENTS' DINNER

26 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Janet E Christian

"This is both exhilarating and a big frightening - showing us that there is still a c…"

Joy Daniels Brower replied Feb 17, 2017 to NBC Seethes Over Trump’s ‘Ugly’ ‘Un-American’ Attacks on Press

60 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"This media "amnesia" will only continue as the Left works overtime to whitewash the…"

Joy Daniels Brower replied Feb 11, 2017 to Mainstream media falsely refers to Somalian rapist Mohamed Harir Ayanle as a “Minneapolis man,” then later refuses to report whether or not he showed up for his court hearing

22 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Debra A Shawver

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service