June Gagnon's Discussions (2,880)

Discussions Replied To (2876) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Most likely, a large chunk of that $6BILLION found its way to the clintonista family…"

June Gagnon replied Apr 24 to Judicial Watch: ‘Unlawful’ State Dept ‘Stonewalled’ Request for Refugee Travel Loan, Taxpayer Loss Info

16 Apr 25
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Krisi Ann and everyone -please, have a peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving."

June Gagnon replied Nov 13, 2017 to White House Petition: Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

17 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"Right John - -and I thought it rather strange, since I had changed no settings on my…"

June Gagnon replied Aug 21, 2017 to White House Petition: Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

17 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"Frank -Good to see you again, for some reason I'm not getting TP posts, so I miss al…"

June Gagnon replied Aug 20, 2017 to White House Petition: Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

17 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"LOL-Those two chicks are cute; I love listening to them!"

June Gagnon replied Apr 22, 2017 to Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

127 May 10, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"Amen Kristi Ann."

June Gagnon replied Apr 21, 2017 to To Protect Women From Rape Should Islamic Terrorist Be Castrated?

154 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Hi Colonel -Good to see you here again.  As a side note, if I were ever asked, I wou…"

June Gagnon replied Apr 21, 2017 to To Protect Women From Rape Should Islamic Terrorist Be Castrated?

154 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Not too sure, Freddie - - "manure" has always been the "best fertilizer" -LOL"

June Gagnon replied Apr 20, 2017 to Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

127 May 10, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"About the only thing President Trump is guilty of is "opposing upsetting the dimwits…"

June Gagnon replied Apr 20, 2017 to Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

127 May 10, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"Gee, have you found proof she actually has any?"

June Gagnon replied Apr 19, 2017 to Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

127 May 10, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Sen. Chris Murphy: ‘The Real Second Amendment Isn’t Absolute

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) tweeted Saturday there is a “real” Second Amendment and an “imaginary” one and he believes the real one is “not absolute.”

Murphy, “I support the real 2nd Amendment, not the imaginary 2nd Amendment. And the real 2nd Amendment isn’t absolute.”

The statement was a precursor to his call for banning “assault rifles” in the wake of the Santa Fe High School shooting, even though “assault rifles” were not used in the attack.

Murphy said the “real 2nd Amendment…allows Congress to wake up to reality and ban these assault rifles that are designed for one purpose only – to kill as many people as fast as possible.”

Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) said the Santa Fe High School attackers used a .38 revolver and a shotgun to carry out his heinous acts. Therefore, a ban on “assault rifles” would have done nothing to prevent the attack from occurring or the tragic loss of life from taking place.

It should be noted that Saturday was not the first time Sen. Murphy called the essence of the Second Amendment into question. On August 6, 2013, Breitbart News reported that Murphy told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that “The Second Amendment is not an absolute right, not a God-given right. It has always had conditions upon it like the First Amendment has.”

Murphy did not grapple with the words, “Shall not be infringed.”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service