June Gagnon's Discussions (2,862)

Discussions Replied To (2858) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"You're no doubt correct, however they have long outlived their usefulness and I more…"

June Gagnon replied Mar 8 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"LOL - -That way we can give them back the whole 143 Million gallons PLUS - -a whole…"

June Gagnon replied Mar 8 to Mexico Deliberately Pollutes San Diego Beaches with Massive 143 Million Gallon Sewage Spill

90 19 hours ago
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ADMIN

"Truthfully, the BLM is not even a federal agency - -they are part of the un Agenda 2…"

June Gagnon replied Mar 7 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9

"Here's an idea that shouldn't be terribly expensive - -engineers, in Ca., could do i…"

June Gagnon replied Mar 6 to Mexico Deliberately Pollutes San Diego Beaches with Massive 143 Million Gallon Sewage Spill

90 19 hours ago

ADMIN

"Outlaw that muslim prayer room in OUR CAPITOL BUILDING!"

June Gagnon replied Mar 6 to NEW DNC DEPUTY KEITH ELLISON'S ISLAMIC AGENDA FOR CONGRESS

38 Mar 14

ADMIN

""According to Law" - - HA- - there are many things a president is not allowed to do;…"

June Gagnon replied Mar 5 to Unbelievable! Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted

27 18 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Senator Chaffetz, of Utah is correct in his statement regarding "trust in the BLM"-…"

June Gagnon replied Mar 5 to Bundy Ranch Trial Bombshell: Agents told to stop day before major confrontation with protesters

19 Mar 6
Reply by Oleg Gielman

ADMIN

"LOL - -but, I have to agree!  Besides, bovine manure is the very BEST FERTILIZER kno…"

June Gagnon replied Mar 5 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9

ADMIN

"Eugene -True enough, but did you notice Cliven and his sons were not arrested until…"

June Gagnon replied Mar 5 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9

"Well, I hope the US Coast Guard scoops up all the offensive matter and air-drops it…"

June Gagnon replied Mar 5 to Mexico Deliberately Pollutes San Diego Beaches with Massive 143 Million Gallon Sewage Spill

90 19 hours ago

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service