June Gagnon's Discussions (2,876)

Discussions Replied To (2872) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"LOL-Those two chicks are cute; I love listening to them!"

June Gagnon replied Apr 22 to Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

127 May 10
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"Amen Kristi Ann."

June Gagnon replied Apr 21 to To Protect Women From Rape Should Islamic Terrorist Be Castrated?

154 Apr 22
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Hi Colonel -Good to see you here again.  As a side note, if I were ever asked, I wou…"

June Gagnon replied Apr 21 to To Protect Women From Rape Should Islamic Terrorist Be Castrated?

154 Apr 22
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Not too sure, Freddie - - "manure" has always been the "best fertilizer" -LOL"

June Gagnon replied Apr 20 to Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

127 May 10
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"About the only thing President Trump is guilty of is "opposing upsetting the dimwits…"

June Gagnon replied Apr 20 to Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

127 May 10
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"Gee, have you found proof she actually has any?"

June Gagnon replied Apr 19 to Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

127 May 10
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"That's not anything that resembles a "lady"."

June Gagnon replied Apr 19 to Dem Rep Waters: Trump ‘Investigation’ Underway; Evidence Not Required for Impeachment

127 May 10
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"LOL"

127 May 10
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"Ho ho, I found her email contact and a "suitable" zip + 4.  Just sent her an email;…"

127 May 10
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"You have to wonder if  her "Brown" top mop is actually a wig; besides her mouth, it'…"

June Gagnon replied Apr 2 to Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags”

87 Apr 4
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Newt Gingrich Rises Up, Issues Powerful Warning to Anti-Trump Media

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service