Robert William Metcalf's Discussions (3,375)

Discussions Replied To (3374) Replies Latest Activity

"It appears that "The Tea Party Command " is focused on $$$$$$$$$$!"

Robert William Metcalf replied Aug 10, 2017 to PROOF SURFACES INSURANCE CO PAYS MASSIVE BONUSES TO DOCTORS FOR VACCINATING BABIES

6 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Jea9

"Yes, Jesus does accept all human beings that believe he is the Son of God and died f…"

Robert William Metcalf replied Jul 20, 2017 to Time to Go for the Jugular

32 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Jea9

"The old Testiment is full of the Wrath of God. Jesus showed us the Grace of God. The…"

Robert William Metcalf replied Jul 18, 2017 to Time to Go for the Jugular

32 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Ronald-I agree with everything you said; however, we probably have different opinion…"

Robert William Metcalf replied Apr 4, 2017 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"Oleg-I hate to say this, but I agree. The Freedom Caucus is standing firm with us. R…"

Robert William Metcalf replied Apr 1, 2017 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"I believe that when Congress passes Social Laws, as part of the General Welfare of t…"

Robert William Metcalf replied Mar 14, 2017 to UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism

50 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Robert William Metcalf

ADMIN

"Ronald, Do you think The Students4Justice Group who invited Jessie Jackson in to joi…"

Robert William Metcalf replied Mar 14, 2017 to UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism

50 Mar 14, 2017

ADMIN

"" The Devel made me do it "! But GOD WILL HOLD US ACCOUNTABLE."

Robert William Metcalf replied Mar 11, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

42 Mar 11, 2017

"Dee, have you seen facts that proof this?"

Robert William Metcalf replied Mar 4, 2017 to Attorney Claims Obama Encouraged “De Facto Coup” Against Trump by Deep State

41 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"I will wait to see the confirmation, proof."

Robert William Metcalf replied Mar 4, 2017 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service