Gary Kuess's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Awesome statement!"

Gary Kuess replied Sep 15, 2016 to Ford Says It's Moving All of Its U.S. Small Car Production to Mexico

58 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"If I go to youtube site, then I share and everything works.  It just doesn't work wh…"

Gary Kuess replied Aug 11, 2016 to ‘Now cut off my mic!’ Bongino refuses to be bullied by Don Lemon over Trump, 2nd Amendment – HEATED!

42 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"I get the link, but when I hit share on it and then Facebook, all I get is this:"

Gary Kuess replied Aug 11, 2016 to ‘Now cut off my mic!’ Bongino refuses to be bullied by Don Lemon over Trump, 2nd Amendment – HEATED!

42 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Dan Bongino is a great man!"

42 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"I wish I could share this on Face Book but it won't let me. can someone let me know…"

42 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Or if they had a gun "

Gary Kuess replied Jun 15, 2016 to Bill Clinton: More people would have died if clubgoers were armed

50 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Ken

ADMIN

"Then all you people with secret service should tell your service men to lay down the…"

Gary Kuess replied Jun 15, 2016 to Bill Clinton: More people would have died if clubgoers were armed

50 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Ken

ADMIN

"I knew he was a coward from the beginning.  He only thinks with emotions. They shoul…"

Gary Kuess replied Nov 17, 2015 to Paul Ryan: No Mass Deportations on My Watch

127 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by DeniseInAZ

ADMIN

"And he's in the white House"

Gary Kuess replied Nov 15, 2015 to Question of the Day

60 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Howiem

"Get rid of the Title "President" and install a Board of the United States.  Trump, C…"

Gary Kuess replied Sep 28, 2015 to Who should withdraw; Trump or Carson?

98 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Ray Hause

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service