Jea9's Discussions (8,297)

Discussions Replied To (8276) Replies Latest Activity

"So good, Bob, and so true.  It is not good that Trump is planning on banning bump st…"

Jea9 replied Oct 13 to THERE IS NOTHING "DEMOCRATIC" ABOUT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"This non-Jewish girl does not play games, Hank. "

Jea9 replied Oct 5 to America a Nation Called and Culled Out of the Wilderness...

31 Oct 10
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Voting has gotten us where we are. We have all elected these people. We let Roe stan…"

Jea9 replied Oct 5 to America a Nation Called and Culled Out of the Wilderness...

31 Oct 10
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Always beautiful, Col.  Amazing fall from a pinnacle of hope and faith, to a rotten,…"

Jea9 replied Oct 4 to America a Nation Called and Culled Out of the Wilderness...

31 Oct 10
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"DiFei ran this show, she betrayed Ford and betrayed every single American with this…"

Jea9 replied Oct 3 to The Nine Major Flaws in Kavanaugh Accuser’s Testimony

6 Oct 3
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Love this."

Jea9 replied Sep 29 to Has Americans Become Ashamed Of Christ?

2 Sep 29
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Think I will have to order this. "

Jea9 replied Sep 28 to My New Book: 'Jesus Is Risen'

1 Sep 28
Reply by Jea9

"Looks like there is a third one in her lap, lol. "

Jea9 replied Sep 28 to The American Moral Crisis... the death of a Nation.

21 Sep 29
Reply by Hank Jordan

"You didn't alter that image? I thought you Photoshopped it. "

Jea9 replied Sep 28 to The American Moral Crisis... the death of a Nation.

21 Sep 29
Reply by Hank Jordan

"and speaking of depravity, Hank. It fits you."

Jea9 replied Sep 27 to The American Moral Crisis... the death of a Nation.

21 Sep 29
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service