Jea9's Discussions (7,240)

Discussions Replied To (7226) Replies Latest Activity

"Good for this patriot and hero. He does it the right way—through inspiration."

Jea9 replied 1 hour ago to Packers coach has the perfect response to anthem protesters

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Jea9

"When has Rush ever been wrong? They are in full-on attack mode. Attack Trump, Pence,…"

Jea9 replied 1 hour ago to Rush Limbaugh: ‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

1 1 hour ago
Reply by Jea9

"I also think it is clear that they were told to do so."

Jea9 replied 1 hour ago to Yo, CNN: Fresh Evidence Suggests Charlottesville Was A TOTAL Set Up!

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Jea9

"Just looking at the pic, you can see how close the groups were, and no police were i…"

Jea9 replied 3 hours ago to Yo, CNN: Fresh Evidence Suggests Charlottesville Was A TOTAL Set Up!

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Jea9

"maybe. I was upset when I 1st heard he was out. Less so now that I have heard more.…"

Jea9 replied 3 hours ago to BREAKING: A New Conservative TV Network Being Worked On To Compete With Fox….And By Guess Who?? [VIDEO]

6 2 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!"

Jea9 replied 3 hours ago to BREAKING: A New Conservative TV Network Being Worked On To Compete With Fox….And By Guess Who?? [VIDEO]

6 2 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I hope Bannon has bodyguards. I also hope Trump did NOT fire him."

Jea9 replied 3 hours ago to Bannon: Unless GOP Falls in Line There'll Be No 'Sweetness and Light'

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"You know I grew up in burb of Chicago, Went to a huge high school, with 2 campuses i…"

Jea9 replied 3 hours ago to CNN’s Angela Rye: Very close to slavery right now, George Washington monuments must go

9 3 hours ago
Reply by Jea9

"And here we are, with blacks now demanding open racism. No one understands freedom a…"

Jea9 replied 6 hours ago to CNN’s Angela Rye: Very close to slavery right now, George Washington monuments must go

9 3 hours ago
Reply by Jea9

"All I know from my own observations, is that no matter how smart they are, they abso…"

Jea9 replied 6 hours ago to Robert E. Lee Torn Down, Replaced With Pregnant African American Woman

18 5 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service