Jea9's Discussions (5,970)

Discussions Replied To (5959) Replies Latest Activity

"Col.  I cannot reply under your post. I heard similar thoughts yesterday to your com…"

Jea9 replied 5 hours ago to SEE IT: Hot Young Congresswoman CATCHES Comey Breaking Rules. Do You Support Her?

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"Dale   I think you should run for office. I am serious."

Jea9 replied 5 hours ago to Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

32 1 hour ago
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Must be related to Pelosi."

Jea9 replied 6 hours ago to Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

32 1 hour ago

"How ironic. Fight for equality and then fight for inequality. Science does matter, b…"

Jea9 replied 6 hours ago to Women Cry Foul After ‘Trans’ Weightlifter Crushes Competition in Australia

3 6 hours ago
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"He does not deserve the benefits that come with resignation. He should be arrested a…"

Jea9 replied 6 hours ago to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

69 5 hours ago

"islam = = = muslim I am beginning to believe reading the Quran should be required in…"

Jea9 replied 6 hours ago to One Image From London’s Terror Attack Sparks A Twitter War

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Jea9

"Still stinks. Everything."

Jea9 replied 6 hours ago to BREAKING: Powerful Democrat ARRESTED For Massive Corruption. Drain The Swamp

3 6 hours ago
Reply by Jea9

"YES!"

Jea9 replied 6 hours ago to SEE IT: Hot Young Congresswoman CATCHES Comey Breaking Rules. Do You Support Her?

30 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"It appears we have lost all privacy in this country. The corporatocracy is now offic…"

Jea9 replied 6 hours ago to The U.S. Senate Just Sold out Your Internet Privacy

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Kat

"Good grief, the TEA Party Express supports 0's framework for wealth redistribution? "

Jea9 replied 6 hours ago to Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

32 1 hour ago

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

ALERT: Fox News Host Blows Whistle About Who REALLY Tampered with Election

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service