Tom GrumpyOldMan's Discussions (407)

Discussions Replied To (387) Replies Latest Activity

"You kids have, I have several more issues, about 30 years of the stink in my back ya…"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Nov 2, 2017 to Clinton Foundation Pushes for Trump Impeachment- The Stink Is In

8 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Tom GrumpyOldMan

" Understanding the Clinton Foundation, and the FBI, from the past as Bill Clinton re…"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Nov 2, 2017 to Why Was Obama's Justice Department Silent On Criminal Activity By Russia's Nuclear Agency?

6 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

"Do you really think so young man, the stink of her power reaches world wide?"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Nov 2, 2017 to Clinton Foundation Pushes for Trump Impeachment- The Stink Is In

8 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Tom GrumpyOldMan

"Nice bunch here, glad to see you can follow the dots, more to come, until I get thei…"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Nov 1, 2017 to Just Another Grumpy Old Man deal With It Democrats

14 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

" It is unclear about Professor Hanson, he posted a opinion, and yes it was shared at…"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Nov 1, 2017 to Criminal Acts Under The CURRENT Federal Immigration and Nationality Act.. Why aren't they being prosecuted?

261 Jul 30
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"Immigration reform is one of the most divisive issues confronting U.S. policymakers.…"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Oct 31, 2017 to Criminal Acts Under The CURRENT Federal Immigration and Nationality Act.. Why aren't they being prosecuted?

261 Jul 30
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"Uranium One Deal- George Soros- George Papadopoulos  What push the button for a inve…"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Oct 31, 2017 to Just Another Grumpy Old Man deal With It Democrats

14 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

“And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! “And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! Jim Jordan Rips To Shreds Schiff’s Star Witness Anti-Trumper Ambassador Taylor 

BOOM! Jim Jordan just destroyed Schiff’s star witness Ambassador Taylor.

“I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this!” — Rep. Jim Jordan.

OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

Jim Jordan got Ambassador Taylor to admit that everything he has said in his testimony is based on second-hand, third-hand and fourth-hand information!

Jordan Sounds Off

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service