Tom GrumpyOldMan's Discussions (407)

Discussions Replied To (387) Replies Latest Activity

" I am surprised this news was not removed from the internet."

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Aug 7, 2018 to Government Report: Illegals Commit 100% More Crimes Than Americans

1 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Tom GrumpyOldMan

" Has anyone check to see how many Muslims have been brought into office, seeing how…"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Aug 7, 2018 to First Muslim Congresswoman Caught Using Campaign Funds For Divorce

26 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

" Another immigrated terrorist group in my back yard. Immigration Laws do need adjust…"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Jul 21, 2018 to There Is A New Gang In America: El Salvador's Infamous 18th Street Gang

1 Jul 21, 2018

"This is very different, bugs, I call them bugs."

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Jul 21, 2018 to Documentary: 5 Real Ways That Could Cause A Zombie Apocalypse

1 Jul 21, 2018

" I did not this, thank you Mrs. Morgan."

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Jul 21, 2018 to Lawyers Suing Jim Jordan Were Paid By Hillary To Compile Russian Dossier

1 Jul 21, 2018

"I do not have a twit account, and I do not intend to get one."

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Jul 21, 2018 to 'Twitter' Bans 70 Million Trump Supporters – More To Come

1 Jul 21, 2018

" Any law which will help put a end to their crap in my back yard is welcome."

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Jul 21, 2018 to Congress: Joining Antifa Is Now Illegal – Punishable By 15 Years In Prison

13 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Thank you again."

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Jul 13, 2018 to US Policy For Regime Change In Iran Has Failed

1 Jul 13, 2018

"Thank you Mr. Morgan"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Jul 13, 2018 to Christian Man Thrown In Jail For Criticizing Homosexuality

1 Jul 13, 2018

" Democrats Outraged, and the Republican, are disgusted, to feel revulsion or profoun…"

Tom GrumpyOldMan replied Jul 13, 2018 to Democrats Outraged By Justice Kennedy’s 5-Word Reason For Standing Down

1 Jul 13, 2018

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service