JohnnyAnt's Discussions (312)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"You voice (text)  will be missed."

JohnnyAnt replied Mar 6, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"I said the same thing once he gets in you will never get him out short of a revoluti…"

JohnnyAnt replied Mar 4, 2017 to Is OBAMA’S Organization OFA In Violation Of The 18 U.S. Code 2385 – He Is Using This Organization To Overthrow President Trump!

178 Mar 17, 2017

"This is the caliber of people who are coming illegally to our country. Not like the…"

JohnnyAnt replied Feb 19, 2017 to Police: Indiana Grandfather Killed by Drunk, Illegal Alien Without Driver's License

24 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Steve Russak

ADMIN

"With a face like hers she should be locked up for life !"

JohnnyAnt replied Feb 11, 2017 to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

98 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Welcome to the real world snowflakes ?"

JohnnyAnt replied Jan 10, 2017 to ‘There Are No Jobs’: Obama Loyalists Scramble To Find Work

41 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Ruth Webster

ADMIN

"Trump should learn from history when the opportunity is there you destroy your enemy…"

JohnnyAnt replied Jan 3, 2017 to Journalists Exposed By WikiLeaks Will Now Cover Trump White House

13 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Herbert Lee Woodbury

"When has any of these people ever told the truth? Not one story has ever been told t…"

JohnnyAnt replied Nov 21, 2016 to Man Admits He Made Up “Trump Country Lynching” Hate Crime, Says He Did It To “Raise Awareness”

26 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"Should be no problem here exciting riots across state lines"

JohnnyAnt replied Nov 13, 2016 to The Communists Behind the Anti-Trump Protests

30 Nov 14, 2016

ADMIN

"He probably will run back to Mexico to avoid prosecution like all the rest of the cr…"

JohnnyAnt replied Sep 20, 2016 to Utah – Hispanic Activist Who Criticized Trump’s Mexican Rapist Comments Arrested for Raping Illegal Immigrant…

17 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by martin smith lll

ADMIN

"Another outstanding black congress person"

JohnnyAnt replied Sep 18, 2016 to Democratic Rep. Accused Of Charity Fraud Seeks Donations For Legal Defense

27 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Archie C B

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve BreenPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Talks To The Dead: – He Worked On Paris Climate Deal With Long-Dead Chinese Leader

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly claimed on Monday that he worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping — who died more than 20 years before its signing.

Zach Parkinson  

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.

Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.

Biden made the gaffe while citing his accomplishments in President Barack Obama’s administration.

“One of the things I’m proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord,” Biden said in a speech at the College of Charleston. “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join.”

Xiaoping served as the leader of China from 1978 until his retirement in 1992, and passed away in 1997. Xi Jinping, China’s current president, came to power 2013 and signed the country onto the 2016 agreement.

In June 2017, President Trump announced that the U.S. would withdraw from the agreement, stating that accord will “undermine the economy” and “puts [the United States] at a permanent disadvantage.”

In addition to the Xiaoping gaffe, Biden bizarrely declared in a campaign speech that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his rivals.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said at the First in the South Dinner.

Biden’s confusing comments come as Democrat primary candidates are scheduled to debate in Charleston Tuesday evening. The former vice president faces increasing pressure to give a standout performance as his “firewall” in the Palmetto State crumbles in the face of a surging Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The Vermont senator is fresh off a decisive victory in Nevada caucuses on Saturday. Earlier this month, he placed first the New Hampshire primary and won the popular vote in Iowa. In a survey released Monday, the Public Policy Polling outfit said Biden leads South Carolina with 36 percent of support and Sanders is in second at 21 percent.

Hannity: Bernie's beyond gross article

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service