Bill Honrath's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I love winter in Northern Wisconsin! I just threw a couple of pieces of seasoned Red…"

Bill Honrath replied Dec 31, 2016 to EPA To Alaskans In Sub-Zero Temps: Stop Burning Wood To Keep Warm

63 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"I'm not sure what they do now could really be classified as work. When I think of wh…"

Bill Honrath replied Dec 31, 2016 to EPA To Alaskans In Sub-Zero Temps: Stop Burning Wood To Keep Warm

63 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Alaska is by far the largest state in the union. Much of it is desolate and nearly i…"

63 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Yes, they will be frozen to death, but the air surrounding their frozen corpses will…"

63 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Here's a thought! The good people of Fairbanks and North Pole should build a large c…"

63 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Nor would I MOLON LABE!"

Bill Honrath replied Dec 6, 2015 to Gun Control Group Calls For Obama To Declare “State of Emergency,” Ban Guns

149 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"Bad as it sounds, we will have to exterminate all of them, including women and child…"

Bill Honrath replied Nov 24, 2015 to Obama: “They’re just like our kids” — ISIS child executioners

24 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by George Zornetsky

"Tick......tick......tick......tick......tick......"

Bill Honrath replied Nov 24, 2015 to Armed Protesters Surround Florida Mosque To Oppose ‘Islamization of America’

52 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Barry Wind

"Several of my friends do exactly that, and we're in Wisconsin."

Bill Honrath replied Nov 10, 2015 to Germany’s new normal: “People can’t leave their homes” “Migrants go into churches to disrupt service. They walk in and start to riot.”

178 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

ADMIN

"MOLON LABE "

Bill Honrath replied Nov 10, 2015 to Obama: Gun Control Is 'One Thing' I Still Want to Do

54 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by John D. Holmes

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service