Ronald L Everett's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I agree 100%!"

Ronald L Everett replied Mar 4, 2017 to The Deep State Strikes Again with Rachel Maddow Department of Homeland Security Leak

17 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Arron Armand Grottolo

"We've got the fox guarding the hen house. It's going to take a long time and much ef…"

Ronald L Everett replied Mar 4, 2017 to Oregon: Latino Judge ‘Helps Illegal Alien Escape ICE’

23 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Jane Binkley

"If you are looking for a better beer to replace Budweiser, I recommend that you try…"

Ronald L Everett replied Feb 2, 2017 to Budweiser Attacks American’s In Politically Motivated Superbowl Ad On Immigration; Stock Prices Plummet!

46 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

ADMIN

"I live outside a small town of less than 5000 people. We don't have a lot of selecti…"

Ronald L Everett replied Jan 23, 2017 to WRETCHED LIBERAL HAG Removed From Plane After Harassing Trump Supporter

76 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by pahrumper

ADMIN

"I donated to both campaigns also to no avail. We really need the medical field to ma…"

Ronald L Everett replied Jan 9, 2017 to Democrats wage anti-Trump offensive for their own gain

17 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Paul Simmon

ADMIN

"The fact that this man was an Admiral in the US Navy is embarrassing to me a a Navy…"

Ronald L Everett replied Dec 18, 2016 to "You Haven't Succeeded Once": State Department Slammed By AP Reporter Over Failure In Syria

20 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Keith Walter

ADMIN

"Obama loves to spend OUR money!"

Ronald L Everett replied Nov 13, 2016 to Most Americans Don’t Know About President Obama’s UniParty Slush Fund…

13 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Good riddance RINO. I only listened to the first 5 seconds to hear with my own ears…"

Ronald L Everett replied Dec 21, 2015 to Lindsey Graham is OUT of the race

25 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Mark A Mills

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service