Triptolemus's Discussions (1,141)

Discussions Replied To (1130) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"The sad thing is native-born Americans, who've worked all of their lives are ineligi…"

Triptolemus replied Aug 18, 2015 to HUD audit finds 25,000 ineligible families in public housing

10 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

ADMIN

"Marilyn - you promised not to read my posts because they upset you too much; stick t…"

Triptolemus replied Aug 18, 2015 to Donald Trump has an ace in the hole for dealing with attacks from his Republican rivals

72 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by I B Marshall

ADMIN

"We are bringing in people who despise our culture and are determined on changing Ame…"

Triptolemus replied Aug 18, 2015 to Could Illegal Alien Terror Hit the U.S.?

22 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by DeniseInAZ

ADMIN

"Gingrich was fighting for conservative principles before Reagan was elected. He's be…"

Triptolemus replied Aug 18, 2015 to Donald Trump has an ace in the hole for dealing with attacks from his Republican rivals

72 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by I B Marshall

ADMIN

"After trump promised Gingrich his support for president, and Gingrich announced he h…"

72 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by I B Marshall

ADMIN

"When you copied hundreds of FBI files and now have enough private information to bla…"

Triptolemus replied Aug 18, 2015 to Christie Rips Clinton for Attitude Toward Email Probe: ‘Her Arrogance Is Breathtaking’

10 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Mark

ADMIN

"Maria You are exactly right about Ted Cruz and Lee. I also like Bobby Jindal from Lo…"

Triptolemus replied Aug 17, 2015 to Donald Trump has an ace in the hole for dealing with attacks from his Republican rivals

72 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by I B Marshall

ADMIN

"In other words - trump is one of the elitist Washington insiders. He's not the outsi…"

Triptolemus replied Aug 17, 2015 to Donald Trump has an ace in the hole for dealing with attacks from his Republican rivals

72 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by I B Marshall

ADMIN

"OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T IGNORE ME - IDIOT"

Triptolemus replied Aug 16, 2015 to Trump Polls Advantage Supported by Women And Hispanics While Pundits Eat Crow

43 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by ABU TOM

ADMIN

"" I'm to the point now, as soon as I see it's his name commenting on an article....I…"

Triptolemus replied Aug 16, 2015 to Trump Polls Advantage Supported by Women And Hispanics While Pundits Eat Crow

43 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by ABU TOM

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by Chip Bok

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Gun Control Crowd Silent After Black Female
 Kills Three In Maryland Shooting 

A 26-year-old female stormed a RiteAid distribution center with a pistol this morning in Aberdeen, MD, killing three before turning the weapon on herself, according to police.

“Our suspect is a lone female suspect, age 26, who had a last known address in Baltimore County. She has died at the hospital from fatal injury, a self-inflicted gunshot wound,” Harford County Sheriff Jeff Gahler said.

The shooter has been identified by multiple news outlets as Snochia Moseley, a disgruntled temporary employee who also happens to be a black female.

Normally in the case of a mass shooting incident like this, Twitter would be ablaze with calls for gun control measures, inane nonsense about terrorism, labels of toxic masculinity and dismantling gun rights groups like the NRA.

But something is different about today’s shooting: it was not carried out by a white male, leading to deafening silence from the usual suspects in the anti-gun world.

Moms Demand Action, a gun control group partnered with far left Everytown for Gun Safety, has been silent except for a generic “condolences” message posted to its Twitter page.

The group’s founder, ever-outspoken Shannon Watts, has not said a word about the shooting on her active Twitter feed.

There has been nothing but silence from petulant David Hogg, face of the Hitler youth pre-pubescent gun control crowd, who rose to national prominence after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in February which killed 17.

Leftist activist Michael Moore has not weighed in, either (literally or figuratively).

Nor is cable news playing the story on repeat with live coverage, a “BREAKING NEWS” chyron, and gun-control activists on call as guests during every segment.

If all of these “activists” truly believed in the cause, shouldn’t the standard be the same regardless of the ethnicity and gender of the shooter?

Big League Politics reached out to Shannon Watts to ask her just that. She did not return our request for comment.

The FBI, the DEA, the ATF, the Maryland State Police, the Maryland Transportation Authority Police and the local municipal departments of Aberdeen, Havre de Grace and Bel Air are all investigating the incident.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service