Claude F. Bennington Jr.'s Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I love the comment " drive by chalking "."

Claude F. Bennington Jr. replied Apr 23, 2016 to Pro-Trump Chalk Triggers HATE RESPONSE TEAM At State-Funded Wisconsin University

10 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Claude F. Bennington Jr.

"I question why the move by the militia at this time. This questioning of action is a…"

Claude F. Bennington Jr. replied Jan 7, 2016 to Is this the beginning of a citizen upraising?

172 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"What are the names of the scientists that want skeptics of global warming prosecuted…"

Claude F. Bennington Jr. replied Sep 19, 2015 to Scientists Ask Obama To Prosecute Global Warming Skeptics

55 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Honest Glenn

"The educated ninnies at our institutions of higher learning appear to have succumbed…"

Claude F. Bennington Jr. replied Aug 31, 2015 to Newspeak is here: Professors threaten failing grade if students use the terms he or she and male or female

48 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"This demonstrates how morally bankrupt our country has become. I bet these same baby…"

Claude F. Bennington Jr. replied Aug 20, 2015 to “Its heart is beating”: Center for Medical Progress Releases Its Most Disturbing Planned Parenthood Video Yet

29 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Brian Massie

ADMIN

"The pen is mightier than the sword, unless you attempt to fight someone who has a sw…"

Claude F. Bennington Jr. replied Jul 7, 2015 to Obama on ISIS Threat: "Ideologies Are Not Defeated With Guns, They Are Defeated By Better Ideas"

44 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by MAK

ADMIN

"If you go to David Horowitz's website he has a pamphlet of 51 pages titled " Rules f…"

Claude F. Bennington Jr. replied Jun 29, 2015 to Univ. of WI Releases List of Microaggressions; Saying "Everyone can Succeed" Now Racist

22 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"Reading about micro aggressions is starting to make me feel macro aggressions."

Claude F. Bennington Jr. replied Jun 29, 2015 to Univ. of WI Releases List of Microaggressions; Saying "Everyone can Succeed" Now Racist

22 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"For there to be outrage, there needs to be a media willing to report the debacle. Th…"

Claude F. Bennington Jr. replied Jun 24, 2015 to Where is the outrage?

30 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by robert h siddell jr

"The things stated are the perspectives of a warrior beaten down and battle weary by…"

Claude F. Bennington Jr. replied May 31, 2015 to "Why Waste The Effort, If Nothing is Going To Change?"

18 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Oren Long

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

TRUMP:Division In The Nation Must Stop Now

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service