Michael Gervais's Discussions (2,144)

Discussions Replied To (2144) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"This is Huge we need to make happen    time to bring down the hammer on the deep sta…"

Michael Gervais replied Mar 5 to Did Paul Ryan Just Admit Obama Wire Tapped Trump?

21 Mar 6
Reply by Richard Carlton

ADMIN

"ok    lets see it i wanna know who these scumbags are"

Michael Gervais replied Mar 5 to REPORT: CIA Has Turned Over The Names Of Those Classified As ‘Leakers’ to DOJ

97 Mar 16
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"the state of Oregon is in a horrible mess....by the way if you reside in Oregon be s…"

Michael Gervais replied Mar 5 to Bundy Ranch Trial Bombshell: Agents told to stop day before major confrontation with protesters

19 Mar 6
Reply by Oleg Gielman

ADMIN

"dont want a freaking replacement.....FREE MARKET"

Michael Gervais replied Mar 5 to Sen. Rand Paul: Been told to ‘take it or leave it’ on Obamacare strategy

94 Mar 16
Reply by Honked Off Citizen

ADMIN

"i want to see a 3am raid on the Obama compound and all electronic seized and charges…"

Michael Gervais replied Mar 5 to Unbelievable! Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted

25 Mar 8
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"I am sure this mess is going to be dealt with"

Michael Gervais replied Mar 5 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"nothing but a low down dirty cop....Time to fire the slim ball"

Michael Gervais replied Mar 5 to Stealth Sanctuary to Avoid Losing Federal Funds, Police Chief Pens Spanish Letter Assuring Illegal Aliens

35 Mar 12
Reply by Kim E. Shaulis

"This makes no sense at all to me.....This is a toxic nightmare......"

Michael Gervais replied Mar 5 to Mexico Deliberately Pollutes San Diego Beaches with Massive 143 Million Gallon Sewage Spill

88 Mar 12
Reply by Kim E. Shaulis

ADMIN

"this lunatic needs to be put away This is just insane if she she is calling for deat…"

Michael Gervais replied Mar 5 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"The Obama wire tap is the real scandal and it is more serious than Watergate"

Michael Gervais replied Mar 5 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

60 Mar 13
Reply by Debra A Shawver

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Jerry Holbert

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Rush Watches Comey Testimony, Sees Something That Makes Him Immediately Warn Trump

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service