John Long's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Will miss you Dee.  I pray God will walk with his arm around your shoulder. You have…"

John Long replied Mar 5 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"In my opinion churches should preach politics more often from the pulpit.  We need t…"

John Long replied Feb 1 to Trump Files With FEC For 2020 Election Bid, Outmaneuvers Nonprofit Organizations

24 Feb 2
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"I think you mean checkers. "

John Long replied Feb 1 to Trump Files With FEC For 2020 Election Bid, Outmaneuvers Nonprofit Organizations

24 Feb 2
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Now they know how I felt when Obama was elected.  TWICE!!!  The numbness eases towar…"

John Long replied Dec 26, 2016 to Democrats Can’t Sleep Over Trump Win: 'Still feels like a bad dream'

32 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Jerry Fant

"There was also a tradition of a picture of both families when the President elect co…"

John Long replied Nov 10, 2016 to Obama will ask Trump to keep executive orders in place

40 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"No bullets left...must be how they all felt in Benghazi before they were overrun."

John Long replied Nov 1, 2016 to Hillary Clinton Has No Bullets Left

17 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Now they should pay back anyone who has already paid the amount billed plus interest…"

John Long replied Oct 28, 2016 to "Obscene" Pentagon Folds Under Political Pressure, Stops Seeking Veteran Bonus Repayments

24 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"The Daily Caller just confirmed that this guy is an attorney specializing in helping…"

John Long replied Aug 2, 2016 to WOW: BLUE STAR MOM RESPONDS TO MUSLIM FATHER’S ATTACKS ON TRUMP, AND IT’S ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL

40 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Well said and thank your son for his service.  You are both great Americans. I think…"

John Long replied Aug 2, 2016 to WOW: BLUE STAR MOM RESPONDS TO MUSLIM FATHER’S ATTACKS ON TRUMP, AND IT’S ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL

40 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"They can only take so many shovels full of BS and then they need to get some fresh a…"

John Long replied Jul 27, 2016 to DELEGATES STAGE MASS WALK OUT AT THE 2016 DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION

27 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Jeff Noncent

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

HOT TEA VIDEO

Diamond & Silk YOUTUBE AND CHARLOTTESVILLE PROTEST

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service