Karen Woodford's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"lets go I and my family are ready----"

Karen Woodford replied Feb 28, 2017 to Pretend journalist, Jorge Ramos, says illegals who commit identity theft do so to ‘benefit our lives

37 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by George Zornetsky

ADMIN

"Always and forever  "

Karen Woodford replied Feb 28, 2017 to Pretend journalist, Jorge Ramos, says illegals who commit identity theft do so to ‘benefit our lives

37 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by George Zornetsky

"AMEN"

Karen Woodford replied Feb 27, 2017 to Coddled and Broken Millennials Now Need “Adulting School”

46 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by LYNN EDWARD DECKER

"The I hope Trump sticks to his words (which from what I see in him he will) do not f…"

Karen Woodford replied Feb 27, 2017 to In Letter Sent Home To All Parents, Chicago Public Schools Promise To Obstruct ‘The Enforcement Of Federal Civil Immigration Law’

43 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Freddie A. Hisle

ADMIN

"i am tired of all this crap --- go ahead let them go back to the 60's, I do not care…"

Karen Woodford replied Feb 24, 2017 to UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism

50 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Robert William Metcalf

ADMIN

"I do not understand these Democrats they are so scared because they know people are…"

Karen Woodford replied Feb 23, 2017 to Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags”

87 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Amen -- turn about is fair play.  "

Karen Woodford replied Feb 23, 2017 to Mexico fumes at 'hostile' Trump immigration rules as U.S. talks loom

36 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Robert William Metcalf

ADMIN

"THis is what I have been telling people MAIN STREAM is nothing but LIARS and brain w…"

Karen Woodford replied Feb 23, 2017 to MSNBC BRZEZINSKI: 'OUR JOB' TO CONTROL 'EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE THINK'...

33 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Rocky Nelson

ADMIN

"Why can not people see that these people are EVIL and are wanting to take over the w…"

Karen Woodford replied Feb 23, 2017 to Muslim Pre-school Teacher No Longer With School After She Sends Out ‘Kill Some Jews’ Tweet

55 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by davidfarrar

ADMIN

"well the way I look at it I have talked till I was blue in the face to these kinda p…"

Karen Woodford replied Feb 23, 2017 to Muslim Pre-school Teacher No Longer With School After She Sends Out ‘Kill Some Jews’ Tweet

55 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by davidfarrar

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service