Gerald Bryan's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"As a Union laborer who does not spend work time on the job doing union activities I…"

Gerald Bryan replied Feb 19, 2017 to GOP Outraged After Discovering VA Employees Spent 1.1 Million Hours on Taxpayer-Funded Union Activities

47 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by ROY S. MALLMANN II

ADMIN

"I think you got that right.  I would prefer secretary of the interior where she was…"

Gerald Bryan replied Dec 1, 2016 to Trump Considering Palin For VA Secretary: Will This Make Liberals Crazy? YOU BETCHA!

25 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by douglas a hawkins

ADMIN

"I think she would make a great secretary of the Interior.  That would be where she u…"

Gerald Bryan replied Dec 1, 2016 to Trump Considering Palin For VA Secretary: Will This Make Liberals Crazy? YOU BETCHA!

25 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by douglas a hawkins

"I have one comment for Jamiel Shaw, Sr.  It is not just black teenagers that are bei…"

Gerald Bryan replied Nov 28, 2016 to 'Pissed off' dad of Jamiel Shaw Jr. explains how liberal immigration lies harm black Americans

32 Nov 30, 2016

ADMIN

"Two pictures are worth two thousand words.  Thanks and have a good thanksgiving."

Gerald Bryan replied Nov 24, 2016 to George Washington's Thanksgiving Proclamation vs. Obama's Proclamation

22 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"You are right on.  This was not any accidental omission of procedure.  It was an out…"

Gerald Bryan replied Feb 19, 2016 to Was Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia Murdered and if so why?

174 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"It is very disturbing to even think that democrats would kill someone to help their…"

Gerald Bryan replied Feb 17, 2016 to Was Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia Murdered and if so why?

174 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I have 22 years as a non union Technician and engineer. I have 20 years as a union e…"

Gerald Bryan replied Feb 16, 2016 to Was Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia Murdered and if so why?

174 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I am union and think Obama is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country…"

Gerald Bryan replied Feb 16, 2016 to Was Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia Murdered and if so why?

174 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"It would appear to me that in view of the fact that no autopsy was performed and no…"

174 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

“And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! “And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! Jim Jordan Rips To Shreds Schiff’s Star Witness Anti-Trumper Ambassador Taylor 

BOOM! Jim Jordan just destroyed Schiff’s star witness Ambassador Taylor.

“I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this!” — Rep. Jim Jordan.

OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

Jim Jordan got Ambassador Taylor to admit that everything he has said in his testimony is based on second-hand, third-hand and fourth-hand information!

Jordan Sounds Off

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service