Robert J Trice's Discussions (1,570)

Discussions Replied To (1570) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"She is the second generation of the devil her self ! poor thing ."

Robert J Trice replied Mar 26, 2017 to WikiLeaks: Re: (Now Chelsea involved in scandal?)

39 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Charles S Imwold

ADMIN

"Da, this crap has gone on in CA. for years"

Robert J Trice replied Mar 5, 2017 to WashTimes: Virginia's Voter Rolls Filled With Illegal Immigrants

30 Apr 25
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"The CBC lives high on the hog wile there constituents pick shit with the chickens!,…"

Robert J Trice replied Mar 4, 2017 to Congressional Black Caucus PAC Spends Big on Luxury Resorts, Restaurants

19 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Robert J Trice

ADMIN

"Well Chucky you and the Progressive elitist seem to be letting all the wrong people…"

Robert J Trice replied Mar 4, 2017 to Chuck Schumer Helped Accused Child Sex Predator Obtain U.S. Visa

30 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"The face of the Democrat party or Progressives as they now claim to be are the most…"

Robert J Trice replied Mar 2, 2017 to Father of Son Killed By Illegal Immigrant on Dems Booing Trump Immigration Policy: ‘I Just Ignore Them, Like They Do Me’

27 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"Hey Ms Warren indian name should be sitting bull shit or princess Ding Bat"

Robert J Trice replied Mar 2, 2017 to WATCH: Sen. Warren Gets Scalding Remarks From Two Vets for Her Pro-Illegal Rally

26 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"If this woman ever had a original thought it would die of loneliness "

Robert J Trice replied Mar 1, 2017 to Trump slams Pelosi: 'I think she's incompetent, actually'

21 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"The people we have to deal with from Mexico and other South American have no idea ho…"

Robert J Trice replied Mar 1, 2017 to Who Is Committing Crimes In The United States?

69 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"What do they do at black only places learn new ways to cut dope or how to rob  conve…"

Robert J Trice replied Feb 24, 2017 to UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism

50 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Robert William Metcalf

ADMIN

"This exemplifies how intolerant the left is , if do not think the way they do you sh…"

Robert J Trice replied Feb 23, 2017 to MSNBC BRZEZINSKI: 'OUR JOB' TO CONTROL 'EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE THINK'...

33 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Rocky Nelson

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service