Lawrence Marsh's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"The state can always prosecute and penalize the writing of any graffiti per se, but…"

Lawrence Marsh replied Jul 18, 2014 to Maryland State Police Investigate 'No Illeagles' Graffiti as Hate Crime

42 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by anna mae

ADMIN

"Everybody faces discriminations of one sort or another, race is not the only basis o…"

Lawrence Marsh replied Jul 18, 2014 to I need some white privilege!

56 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Elaine Morris

ADMIN

" I recall Cal Thomas' book from several decades ago called Book Burning, which discu…"

Lawrence Marsh replied Jul 9, 2014 to Costco Removing D'Souza's 'America' from shelves

142 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Mark Smithey

ADMIN

"There is a right way and a wrong way for foreigners to immigrate to America. Basical…"

Lawrence Marsh replied Jul 3, 2014 to Could Conservatives Rescue the Castaway Border Children and Deny Washington Amnesty?

40 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Robert Rixford

ADMIN

"-It sounds to me like Nancy Pelosi is a cheap wench who has any number of men stashe…"

Lawrence Marsh replied Jun 24, 2014 to Nancy Pelosi urges S.F. archbishop to exit marriage march

75 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Lawrence Marsh

" I never voted for Barack Obama in the first place. He will never be impeached becau…"

Lawrence Marsh replied Jun 21, 2014 to Escape for Obama? The Race Card, Impeachment and Nixonian Missing Emails

46 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Mark Smithey

ADMIN

"  AMERICAN HISTORY:  5% make it happen, 45% let it happen, and 50% ask, "What happen…"

Lawrence Marsh replied Jun 20, 2014 to Is America Over?

113 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Katherine Hovey

ADMIN

" There should never be any question of Barack Obama's unfitness to lead our nation.…"

Lawrence Marsh replied Jun 15, 2014 to If You Want Proof of High Treason, You Need to See “The Sea of Arms”

36 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

ADMIN

" There is never any government coercion or compulsion to celebrate any day we do not…"

Lawrence Marsh replied Jun 15, 2014 to Radical Feminists Want To End Father’s Day

31 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Lawrence Marsh

" I never even bought It Takes A Village.  By the way, I have the perfect prison in m…"

Lawrence Marsh replied Jun 12, 2014 to Hillary Says She Won’t Turn Over Benghazi Notes

40 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Donovan C Jones

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service