Michael G. Thompson's Discussions (2,103)

Discussions Replied To (2078) Replies Latest Activity

""Yes but i'll bet they left the back open!" I am sure back door entries would be Bil…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Mar 22, 2017 to ‘Insistent’ Chinese Ambassador Requested ‘Private’ Talk With Clinton Campaign Aides

17 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

""I was always just one small cog in the wheel" I dunno Dee. I found you to be a spar…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Mar 17, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Not bad Jim. We could instead wish him the fate of remaining in long-lived health, w…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 20, 2017 to It's a bloodbath at the State Department

52 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Jim Coles III

ADMIN

""They've got wild ideas about COS, like it becoming a permanent method of states inf…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 20, 2017 to It's a bloodbath at the State Department

52 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Jim Coles III

"OKAY. AP bit into a bad apple and became the Asinine Press. But on the other hand, t…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 18, 2017 to Fake news: Trump not considering calling up 100,000 National Guard troops to round up illegal aliens

13 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Paul Simmon

ADMIN

""... but with he and Trump leading the way, remission from the Obama Disease is poss…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 18, 2017 to It's a bloodbath at the State Department

52 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Jim Coles III

""A shocking audio tape released by two Russian pranksters posing as the Prime Minist…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 18, 2017 to Busted: RINO John McCain Talks Sanctions, Foreign Policy With Russian Pranksters Posing As Ukrainian PM

59 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Kat

"BAW-HA-HAH-HA-HA-HAH-HA-HA-HAH-HA-HA-HAH-HA! Yeah! Works for me Frankmusic!"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 18, 2017 to Busted: RINO John McCain Talks Sanctions, Foreign Policy With Russian Pranksters Posing As Ukrainian PM

59 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Kat

"Look at both Hillary and Bill Clinton in the article picture. They truly deserve eac…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 18, 2017 to ‘Insistent’ Chinese Ambassador Requested ‘Private’ Talk With Clinton Campaign Aides

17 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"Richard Nixon coined the term-"Hispanic" as applied to group entitlement politics. H…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 13, 2017 to Congressional Hispanic Caucus requests meeting with ICE officials after raids

46 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

OMG!! WTF!!: Rep. Ilhan Omar Tells CNN That She Doesn’t Know Why Her Anti-Israel Tweets Would Offend Jewish People

Rep. Ilhan Omar defended her anti-Israel sentiments on CNN on Thursday, saying that she doesn’t know why those comments would offend the Jewish-American community.

Omar famously tweeted in 2012 that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

When asked about the tweet by CNN, Omar responded, “oh, that’s a really regrettable way of expressing that. I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”

Ilhan Omar    @IlhanMN

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

Omar added that her comments were “precisely addressing what was happening during the Gaza war,” and that she was “clearly” speaking about the way the “Israeli regime” was “conducting themselves in that war.” 

Embedded video
Adam Weiss@adamMatthew

“I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”
Oh?!

Without any follow-up or push back, CNN moved on to asking the accused antisemitic congresswoman about her opinions on Rep. Steve King and his “racist remarks.”

While her perceived antisemitism is given a pass — Rep. King is boldly branded without any hesitation.

King has repeatedly stated that he was taken out of context and disavowed white supremacy and all forms of hatred – while Omar stands behind her bigotry. Yet, only King is facing consequences and blow back.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service