Michael G. Thompson's Discussions (2,103)

Discussions Replied To (2078) Replies Latest Activity

""Yes but i'll bet they left the back open!" I am sure back door entries would be Bil…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Mar 22, 2017 to ‘Insistent’ Chinese Ambassador Requested ‘Private’ Talk With Clinton Campaign Aides

17 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

""I was always just one small cog in the wheel" I dunno Dee. I found you to be a spar…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Mar 17, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Not bad Jim. We could instead wish him the fate of remaining in long-lived health, w…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 20, 2017 to It's a bloodbath at the State Department

52 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Jim Coles III

ADMIN

""They've got wild ideas about COS, like it becoming a permanent method of states inf…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 20, 2017 to It's a bloodbath at the State Department

52 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Jim Coles III

"OKAY. AP bit into a bad apple and became the Asinine Press. But on the other hand, t…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 18, 2017 to Fake news: Trump not considering calling up 100,000 National Guard troops to round up illegal aliens

13 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Paul Simmon

ADMIN

""... but with he and Trump leading the way, remission from the Obama Disease is poss…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 18, 2017 to It's a bloodbath at the State Department

52 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Jim Coles III

""A shocking audio tape released by two Russian pranksters posing as the Prime Minist…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 18, 2017 to Busted: RINO John McCain Talks Sanctions, Foreign Policy With Russian Pranksters Posing As Ukrainian PM

59 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Kat

"BAW-HA-HAH-HA-HA-HAH-HA-HA-HAH-HA-HA-HAH-HA! Yeah! Works for me Frankmusic!"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 18, 2017 to Busted: RINO John McCain Talks Sanctions, Foreign Policy With Russian Pranksters Posing As Ukrainian PM

59 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Kat

"Look at both Hillary and Bill Clinton in the article picture. They truly deserve eac…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 18, 2017 to ‘Insistent’ Chinese Ambassador Requested ‘Private’ Talk With Clinton Campaign Aides

17 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"Richard Nixon coined the term-"Hispanic" as applied to group entitlement politics. H…"

Michael G. Thompson replied Feb 13, 2017 to Congressional Hispanic Caucus requests meeting with ICE officials after raids

46 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

TOTAL BULLSHIT!: FBI Arrests Leader Of Militia Group Stopping Illegal Aliens In New Mexico

The FBI on Saturday arrested Larry Hopkins, the leader of the militia group that is stopping ‘asylum seekers’ after they illegally cross over the US border into New Mexico.

Hopkins was arrested shortly after the anti-American ACLU accused the militia group of kidnapping and illegally detaining the aliens.

Reuters reported:

Hopkins, 69, also known as Johnny Horton, was arrested in Sunland Park, New Mexico, on a federal complaint charging him with being a felon in possession of firearms and ammunition, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

“We’re not worried about it, he’s going to be cleared,” said Jim Benvie, a spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots (UCP), blaming his arrest on political pressure from Lujan Grisham.

Hopkins is the “national commander” of the UCP, which has had around half a dozen members camped out on a rotating basis near Sunland Park since late February.

More than 300 ‘asylum seekers’ trying to illegally cross the US border this weekend surrendered to an armed militia of New Mexico citizens comprised of ex-cops and veterans.

This is what happens when the US government doesn’t even uphold its most basic commitment to the American people, to secure the borders from invaders.

The militia then handed over the detained aliens to US border patrol.

The militia immediately came under attack — PayPal and GoFundMe banned the group of armed citizens from being able to raise money.

In a statement to BuzzFeed, PayPal claimed that the group violated their “Acceptable Use Policy.”

“The account associated with United Constitutional Patriots has been closed due to a violation of our Acceptable Use Policy,” the spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. “We do not allow PayPal services to be used to promote hate, violence, or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory.”

Mark Cheney, who identified himself to BuzzFeed as the “commander” of the militia, said that the bans have “killed” their efforts.

“They killed us,” Cheney said. “I have to find some other way for people to donate.”

There is a crisis at the US-Mexico border and the Democrats and activist judges are fighting President Trump at every turn.

In March alone, over 100,000 illegal aliens were detained by US border patrol.

According to reports, over 1.5 million illegal aliens will enter the United States in 2019 if the surge continues at the current rate.

Instead of arresting the illegal alien invaders, the FBI arrests an American man who is defending the borders. Let that sink in.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service