John and Linda Robel's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Thats what I meant in my first post sir, all of 'em. There was some good intentions…"

John and Linda Robel replied Jan 8, 2014 to Feds recommend reform group created by terrorist Bill Ayers

26 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Gary De Capua

ADMIN

"Sweet Jesus, grant us a veto proof majority in 2014, until we have one all this talk…"

John and Linda Robel replied Jan 8, 2014 to Feds pick Obama supporter to lead probe of IRS tea party targeting

33 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by BarbaraFrame-Love

"I've always wonded why no one has used the "sauce for the goose, is sauce for the ga…"

John and Linda Robel replied Jan 8, 2014 to Feds recommend reform group created by terrorist Bill Ayers

26 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Gary De Capua

ADMIN

"I am usually oposed to vandalism but in this case, should they suceed, I'm willing t…"

John and Linda Robel replied Jan 7, 2014 to Group Files to Put Statue of Satan at Oklahoma State Capitol

58 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by RFB_Mod

"The ballot box may be the best peaceful option, but is not the only option."

John and Linda Robel replied Jan 7, 2014 to Mark Levin Lays Out Plan for Curbing Government Expansion:

43 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Mangus Colorado

ADMIN

"OOPS, I didn't think of that aspect. 12 more pelosi's, boxers and difi's in stereo,…"

John and Linda Robel replied Jan 7, 2014 to Will California splinter into 6 states? Voters, Congress could soon decide

98 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by matt

ADMIN

"GREAT IDEA!! Kalifornia is well on its way to Detroitist economic disaster. My favor…"

John and Linda Robel replied Jan 7, 2014 to Will California splinter into 6 states? Voters, Congress could soon decide

98 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by matt

ADMIN

"Sheeple, what a great descriptive.."

John and Linda Robel replied Jan 7, 2014 to Republicans set to deliver big statement on abortion

53 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Johnny Christensen(GI Joe angel)

ADMIN

"Yeah Buddy, the way I seeit, we're ALL prostitutes, that is we provide a service one…"

John and Linda Robel replied Jan 7, 2014 to Republicans set to deliver big statement on abortion

53 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Johnny Christensen(GI Joe angel)

ADMIN

"" That's nothing', they gave ME the Nobel PIECE prize!""

John and Linda Robel replied Jan 7, 2014 to Label this Photo!!

135 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Dennis Smith

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service