Matt Burns's Discussions (244)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

" If we real Americans don't eradicate all the traitorous members in government we wi…"

Matt Burns replied Dec 13, 2013 to Report: Hillary Clinton tied to Muslim Brotherhood Terrorism

62 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by ElaneLily Love

"The Hitler wanna be the fools chose as their president will never sit on his imagine…"

Matt Burns replied Dec 12, 2013 to Regular Military vs Obama's Civilian-Military Units

90 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by John P Wilch Jr (TSgt, USAF Ret.

ADMIN

" I can't believe that someone close to that enemy the fools elected as their preside…"

Matt Burns replied Dec 12, 2013 to OBAMA REINVIGORATES MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IN U.S.

113 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by ElaneLily Love

ADMIN

" It probably won't be too long before American patriots are fed up with the obvious…"

Matt Burns replied Dec 11, 2013 to OBAMA REINVIGORATES MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IN U.S.

113 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by ElaneLily Love

ADMIN

"  No doubt but if he had kissed another boy the school would think it was just fine."

Matt Burns replied Dec 10, 2013 to COLORADO 6-YEAR-OLD SUSPENDED FOR KISSING A GIRL

54 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Joyce Liptak

" I'm going to be eighty seven in January, but I earned the distinguished rifleman aw…"

Matt Burns replied Dec 10, 2013 to Regular Military vs Obama's Civilian-Military Units

90 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by John P Wilch Jr (TSgt, USAF Ret.

ADMIN

" Well folks if this sort of thing is not done away with your going to see the uprisi…"

Matt Burns replied Dec 10, 2013 to D.C. Wants to Let Non-U.S. Citizens Vote in Elections

71 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Frances D Carlson

ADMIN

" If a person is on foodstamps and welfare, and there are any jobs they could do, the…"

Matt Burns replied Dec 4, 2013 to BOEHNER'S IMMIGRATION STAFFER: 'THERE ARE JOBS THAT AMERICAN WORKERS WILL NOT DO'

109 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Triptolemus

ADMIN

" Just another example of the stupid government taking over what we teach our childre…"

Matt Burns replied Dec 3, 2013 to And the Winner of the Most Idiotic Leftist Rant Against Thanksgiving Is…

68 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Jon A.P. Didleau

ADMIN

" I think he is suffering from a number of ailments. He is probably allergic to most…"

Matt Burns replied Nov 30, 2013 to And the Winner of the Most Idiotic Leftist Rant Against Thanksgiving Is…

68 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Jon A.P. Didleau

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service