Arnold de Anda's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"If given, he got the monies from the FRB without the people's consent."

Arnold de Anda replied Mar 1, 2017 to U.S. Gives Soros Groups Millions to Destabilize Macedonia’s Conservative Govt.

13 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Sally Gangi

ADMIN

"Don't let us down Mr. Trump. We would understand if you have to govern from a bunker."

Arnold de Anda replied Jan 19, 2017 to Donald Trump to Swear on Two Bibles, Including Abraham Lincoln's, at Inauguration Ceremony

32 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Dale Heathman

"The simple fact that Democrats voted OC into law without knowing what was in it, and…"

Arnold de Anda replied Jan 18, 2017 to Nancy Pelosi’s Latest Tweets Defending Obamacare Make People Wonder if She Has Dementia and Just Isn’t Telling Anyone

37 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

" . . . and I bet you they are getting paid with our money, public money. It's cleans…"

Arnold de Anda replied Jan 18, 2017 to Democrat’s (DNC) Offers $2500 For Citizens To Riot At Trump Inauguration

72 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Douglas W. Rodrigues

ADMIN

"It got to be in their genes."

Arnold de Anda replied Jan 18, 2017 to Maxine Waters Calls For Trump Impeachment (Before He Takes Office)

43 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"We already gave them eight "direct" years of black rulers . . . and cannot afford th…"

Arnold de Anda replied Jan 5, 2017 to NAACP President, four others arrested during sit-in at office of Jeff Sessions

30 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by douglas a hawkins

ADMIN

"Hope ii is not true. If it is, this is the kind of crap we hope the president elect…"

Arnold de Anda replied Nov 23, 2016 to Obama's DOJ Fines Denver Sheriff Department For Not Hiring Non-Citizens

32 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

"My hope is for the upcoming administration to prove and declare BHO an eight year sc…"

Arnold de Anda replied Nov 18, 2016 to Lindsey Graham warns Donald Trump not to mess with Obama’s executive order or he’ll stand in the way

76 Nov 21, 2016

ADMIN

"I said it before and was criticized, but I'll say it again. Don't worry about the il…"

Arnold de Anda replied Sep 30, 2016 to Black Lives Matter Leader: ‘We Will INCITE RIOTS Everywhere If Trump Wins’

155 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by martin smith lll

"In my realm, the muslims that I "had" to work were good for nothing, but to drag the…"

Arnold de Anda replied Sep 8, 2016 to MUSLIMS SCREAM, 'F--- AMERICA!' AFTER CONVICTION FOR FOOD-STAMP FRAUD

33 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Randal W. Howard

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service