Hillrie Rouse's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"How much of an educated idiot can these inhumans be?"

Hillrie Rouse replied Aug 22, 2016 to Princeton University Kindly Requests You Stop Using "Gender-Binary" Hate Speech Like "Freshman"

59 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Ken

"Why not Southern Baptist or any other religion?"

Hillrie Rouse replied Apr 1, 2016 to Should U.S. Allow Islamic Charter Schools On Military Bases?

318 May 19, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"Stupid and crazy------------how could anyone be soooooooooooo stupid???????????"

Hillrie Rouse replied Apr 1, 2016 to Should U.S. Allow Islamic Charter Schools On Military Bases?

318 May 19, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

ADMIN

"We cannot pussyfoot with these crazy thugs that call them selves a religion. Islam i…"

Hillrie Rouse replied Dec 8, 2015 to Trump’s Republican Rivals Slam His Muslim Moratorium Proposal

228 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"He has not got anything else right, and damn sure ain't got this right-----------Goo…"

Hillrie Rouse replied Dec 3, 2015 to Obama: ‘I’m Confident in the Wisdom of the American People’ to Not Elect a Republican President

42 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by 9thA

"LOL?------------for sure not a laufing matter ------------------------This is seriou…"

Hillrie Rouse replied Nov 1, 2015 to CRUZ: JUSTICE KENNEDY COMPARES OWN RULING TO NAZI GERMANY

32 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by martin smith lll

"I have heard enough of the hog wash from her over months and years to do me a life t…"

Hillrie Rouse replied Oct 13, 2015 to WHY I WILL NOT WATCH THE DEMOCRATS DEBATE

49 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Roberto Benitez

"Ok the car people can be sued if someone runs over them or gets hurt getting in or o…"

Hillrie Rouse replied Oct 11, 2015 to Hillary Wants to Make Gun Manufacturers and Dealers Liable for Gun Violence

24 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Michael Travis Moore

"No religion in this world of ours advocates murde or lies to futher their cause-----…"

Hillrie Rouse replied Sep 28, 2015 to Poll: Nearly A Third Of Iowa GOP Wants To Criminalize Islam

40 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Anna C Kania

ADMIN

"Goofy-goofy goofy------------------------------------------Just go ahead and pass it…"

Hillrie Rouse replied Sep 1, 2015 to Surrender Monkey Mitch McConnell Caves On Planned Parenthood

44 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Cecelia Henderson

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service