Donnie's Discussions (260)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"Get a rope."

Donnie replied on Thursday to McCain Looks to Undermine Congressional Legal System to Attack President

3 on Thursday
Reply by Frankmusic

"I didn't see anything unusual. Remember, it's not these few psycos' that are the pro…"

Donnie replied Mar 19 to WATCH: Liberals Are PANICKING After Seeing What Nancy Pelosi Did on Live TV

6 on Monday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I certainly agree 9A. Also agree with the discussion content. For instance, AG Sessi…"

Donnie replied Mar 6 to IT IS TIME FOR SHOCK AND AWE... for Pres. Trump to shift field and go on offense

5 Mar 6
Reply by Kat

ADMIN

"Bye Dee, it has been a few years. I for one will miss you."

Donnie replied Mar 6 to I am retiring.....

334 on Wednesday
Reply by National Director, Dee

"  Sponsors:    Tennessee State Representative 63rd District, Glen Casada          …"

Donnie replied Feb 27 to Rallies March 4th 2017 - 60 U.S. cities set to shower Trump with patriotic support

29 Mar 1
Reply by Kat

ADMIN

"I have seen this guy a few times on fox news. The truth in the matter is, he don't h…"

Donnie replied Feb 14 to CNN Idiot Marc Lamont Hill says “there have been right wing riots on college campuses” but can’t name any examples

30 Feb 16
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"They need to go. There are Veterans out and about that need jobs."

Donnie replied Feb 3 to Report: At Least 180 Federal Workers Planning to Disobey Trump Administration

55 Feb 11
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"He is a reverend of which church? LOL"

Donnie replied Feb 2 to Al Sharpton Slammed on Social Media for Calling Jesus a ‘Refugee’

50 Feb 11
Reply by Anna C Kania

"How sick. This Country has sat for years and allowed the most most defenseless lives…"

Donnie replied Jan 14 to Religious leaders celebrate abortion clinic's 'sacred work'-Christians, Jews, others 'bless' opening of major D.C. facility

1 Jan 14
Reply by Donnie

ADMIN

"Arizona does have a "recall" option in place. How about it Arizonans? I can influenc…"

Donnie replied Jan 12 to DEMENTED MCCAIN TURNS DIRTY...

10 Jan 13
Reply by luis✩USA

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

headlinestorypic

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Woman Goes Crazy When Her Food Stamps Are Rejected

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service