Donnie's Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (271) Replies Latest Activity

"Rodman should go and live in the good part of north korea. WTH makes anyone think th…"

Donnie replied 19 minutes ago to Dennis Rodman Wants People to Know About “Good Side” of North Korea

5 19 minutes ago
Reply by Donnie

"I agree Rudy. I was going to say more but won't. "

Donnie replied Jun 9 to Trey Gowdy takesover

30 Jun 12
Reply by Hank Jordan

"When Gowdy was running the Benghazi investigation he did a wonderful job. He took hi…"

Donnie replied Jun 9 to Trey Gowdy takesover

30 Jun 12
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I just fielded a call from some committee from the republican party wanting money. I…"

Donnie replied May 3 to 5/9 Congress ignores ability to strike Obamacare, preferring to entrench control

148 May 13
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"The truth shall set us free. Assange is pointing out a real weak spot in our system.…"

Donnie replied Apr 25 to Ron Paul Rages At Trump: "Assange Is A Hero... Don't Declare War On The Truth"

7 Apr 25
Reply by Betty

"Why don't she "stand up" and leave this country, like she promised. She may not have…"

Donnie replied Apr 20 to Whoopi Has a Message for the ‘Cowards’ Who Altered Her Photo with an Offensive Trump Shirt

7 Apr 21
Reply by Jea9

"Anyone who voted that s.o.b. is guilty of  treason. There are plenty of Clintons and…"

Donnie replied Apr 14 to BREAKING: U.S. District Attorney Quietly Pursuing Treason Charges Against Top Democrat

3 Apr 17
Reply by Jea9

"Absolutely agree about the abortion issue. America murders the most defenseless dail…"

Donnie replied Apr 7 to US Launches Air Strike On Syria: 60 Tomahawk Missiles Hit Syria: LIve Feed

20 Apr 10
Reply by Jea9

"Ashley Judd is just seeking to get attention. It would be good if everyone, in every…"

Donnie replied Mar 31 to Ashley Judd Says Muslim Women Have More Rights, Gets Unexpected Response

5 Mar 31
Reply by Donnie

"Absolutely outstanding. If even 10% of America was half this sharp, it would still b…"

Donnie replied Mar 31 to Here we go again,Trump dissing the Tea Party, "AGAIN"!

6 Mar 31
Reply by David Lee McGrath

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Obama Under Fire From Liberals For Never Ending Luxury Vacations

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service