Donnie's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely. The President should fire him. It makes no difference how it looks. The…"

Donnie replied yesterday to Mueller Investigation Flips As Congress Demands He Answer Before Council

4 yesterday
Reply by Donnie

"Right on the money, Frank. As a matter of fact, I have shunned and given up, any Fam…"

Donnie replied Aug 8 to The Globalist Agenda Is Being Met: “To Collapse The United States Internally And Attack It Externally”

7 Aug 9
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Point well taken. If they did leave, would you allow any of them to cross the border…"

Donnie replied Aug 1 to California Just Got Closer to Leaving America. Should We Let Them Go?

22 Aug 3
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Is that good or bad?"

Donnie replied Aug 1 to California Just Got Closer to Leaving America. Should We Let Them Go?

22 Aug 3
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"What should happen, IMO, is the Americans should invade California and take that par…"

22 Aug 3
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I am a Redneck and hold that fact in high esteem."

Donnie replied Jul 31 to Major Clothing Line Hurls Insult at Trump Supporters

13 Aug 4
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I really like President Trump. However, if they changed the voting to a 50% plus one…"

Donnie replied Jul 31 to Trump’s Saturday ‘Nuclear’ Tweetstorm Could Sink Schumer and Revive the Trump Agenda

3 Jul 31
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"The most pathetic thing about this pos is all the dumbasses  that voted for her. Eac…"

Donnie replied Jul 9 to Maxine Waters: I’ll Break The Law To Fight Trump

15 Jul 10
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Well let's look at this realistically, the people of this Country did sit still for…"

Donnie replied Jul 2 to CNN Producer: Americans Are “Stupid as Sh**”

32 Jul 17
Reply by Frankmusic

"Rodman should go and live in the good part of north korea. WTH makes anyone think th…"

Donnie replied Jun 29 to Dennis Rodman Wants People to Know About “Good Side” of North Korea

15 Jul 9
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

TRUMP:Division In The Nation Must Stop Now

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service