Donnie's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (309) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't believe a damn word this pos says. Got it doing 'duck and cover". Yeah, righ…"

Donnie replied on Tuesday to Top Story Of The Day: Hillary Clinton Breaks Her Toe Falling Downstairs

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"The money needs to be taken away from all the public universities. The colleges need…"

Donnie replied Oct 12 to ‘Feminist Economics’: Coming to a College Campus Near You

8 Oct 12
Reply by Jea9

"Absolutely hilarious Mrs. Tif. Made me belly laugh. That don't happen often enough."

Donnie replied Oct 11 to TPC down

9 Oct 13
Reply by Kat

"Corker knows that he is in trouble with the constituents. Both my wife and I sent hi…"

Donnie replied Oct 9 to Bob Corker Reveals Establishment Effort to Tame Donald Trump’s Agenda

3 Oct 9
Reply by Kat

"I know Honda makes a great product. In everything. Cars, Motorcycles, generators, et…"

Donnie replied Oct 9 to Millions Won’t Be Happy With What Ford Motor Co. Just Said About Anthem Protests

16 Oct 9
Reply by Jea9

"Is it possible to follow up on this? I have a hard time believing that she will even…"

Donnie replied Oct 6 to JUST IN: Democrat Arrested – Facing 357 Years In Prison For Sick Crime

10 Oct 6
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"BTW, I now drive a Camry. One of the most American made non-union cars."

Donnie replied Oct 3 to Millions Won’t Be Happy With What Ford Motor Co. Just Said About Anthem Protests

16 Oct 9
Reply by Jea9

"I understand, my uncle retired from gm also. I heard a lot of stories of how he and…"

Donnie replied Oct 3 to Millions Won’t Be Happy With What Ford Motor Co. Just Said About Anthem Protests

16 Oct 9
Reply by Jea9

"I don't buy ford anyway. They came out strongly for the gay issue a few years ago. I…"

16 Oct 9
Reply by Jea9

"My wife and I gave financial support for Judge Moore. Even though we don't live in A…"

Donnie replied Sep 27 to Why President Trump Endorsed Luther Strange

7 Sep 29
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service