Donovan C Jones's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"There are some who still fight the good fight!"

Donovan C Jones replied Oct 6, 2014 to Scalia defends keeping God, religion in public square

24 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Roger L. Meyer

"I hope they let their veterans have at 'em... "

Donovan C Jones replied Sep 26, 2014 to Anjem Choudary arrested in London in Terror Raids

13 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Donovan C Jones

"This country is in the tailspin of a moral landslide, and Hope alone will not save u…"

Donovan C Jones replied Sep 26, 2014 to Las Vegas schools consider teaching 5-year-olds about masturbation

31 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Dr Gene Landrum

"Is he a muslim???? Only one of those degenerates can say such things and STILL keep…"

Donovan C Jones replied Sep 18, 2014 to Baltimore Sheriff Candidate: ‘White People Should Shut The F*ck Up, You’re The Most Violent People on the Planet’

75 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by M-AR-15-5.56X45!

"I remember the days when corporations would do business with class and dignity, when…"

Donovan C Jones replied Sep 16, 2014 to Urban Outfitters Pretends 'Bloodied' Kent State Sweatshirt Was Just 'Vintage'

14 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

ADMIN

"I know, right? I am still waiting for my Unicorn and pixie dust he promised me too"

Donovan C Jones replied Sep 15, 2014 to FEDS FIND ANTI-ISRAEL AND PRO-PALESTINE 9/11 MESSAGE TO AMERICA ON BORDER FENCE

16 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Lola Martin

ADMIN

"If she doesn't like living here in my country, I have the means to send her to Allah."

Donovan C Jones replied Aug 28, 2014 to Read this quote from a fellow ‘American’

111 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Ted I Lewis

"Can someone PLEASE tell me how this woman got the job that she has? Someone?? ANYONE…"

Donovan C Jones replied Aug 21, 2014 to Ignorance from the left continues to fan the flames of Racism

31 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

ADMIN

"er..what?"

Donovan C Jones replied Aug 19, 2014 to Sen. McCaskill: Move Ferguson Protests to 'Green Space' and Screen for Guns

72 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Pete F

ADMIN

"LOL"

Donovan C Jones replied Aug 19, 2014 to Check it out: Pelosi takes the Ice Bucket Challenge!

21 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Thomas Laman

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

SICK: New Jersey Awarded $3.8 Million In Financial Aid To Illegal Aliens

A local news report revealed that the state of New Jersey awarded $3.8 million in financial aid to illegal immigrants during the 2018-2019 school year.

According to a report from NJ.com, the state of New Jersey gave $3.8 million in financial aid to 749 illegal immigrant students in the last academic year. More than a quarter of the funding went to 328 illegal immigrants that attend Rutgers University.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a law last year that allowed illegal immigrants to apply for financial aid. Prior to the signing, illegal immigrants were permitted to apply to pay in-state tuition at public universities but they were not eligible for financial aid.

Murphy, who supports the spending, hit back at Republican critics by arguing that giving financial aid to illegal immigrants is compatible with American values.

“I’d even invite any of those folks who have that attitude, beginning with our president, to come on into this room and allow me or any of us to say, ‘This is the United States of America,’” Murphy said at the time.

David J. Socolow, executive director of the state’s Higher Education Student Assistance Authority, defended the state’s decision to offer financial aid to illegal immigrants.

“This financial assistance offers these New Jersey students a life-changing opportunity,” Socolow said in a brief comment.“The successes of these first 513 students, who are now attending county colleges, state colleges and universities, and independent institutions around the state, will have a positive impact on countless additional lives.”

According to the report, there is currently no limit on the amount of illegal immigrant students that are permitted to receive financial aid from the state of New Jersey. State lawmakers forecast that they will spend approximately $5 million on financial aid for illegal immigrants each year.

Video: Flashback: NJ Governor signs bill allowing free tuition for illegal immigrants

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service