InfoWarsTV1's Discussions (2,129)

Discussions Replied To (2122) Replies Latest Activity

"Human nature remains human nature."

InfoWarsTV1 replied yesterday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 19 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"There is no crow to be eaten. As I already said numerous times, I still support Trum…"

InfoWarsTV1 replied yesterday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 19 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Yes, he was under attack more when he took office than he was during the election, w…"

96 19 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"I don't know .. I thought we had made it pretty transparent that both parties are co…"

InfoWarsTV1 replied on Friday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 19 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Jea9; "The CIA vehemently denies that either Vice President Cheney or anyone at the…"

InfoWarsTV1 replied on Thursday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 19 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Colonel; I've been studying the deep state since 1990 - I didn't know at the time wh…"

InfoWarsTV1 replied on Thursday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 19 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

" "

InfoWarsTV1 replied on Wednesday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 19 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Colonel; Well said sir; As I said before, I haven't given up on him completely but w…"

InfoWarsTV1 replied on Wednesday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 19 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"Let's review: If we historically follow the formula to it's simplest equation, we ca…"

96 19 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

"It's happens enough that if I know I have a lot of points to make,  I put it in a wo…"

InfoWarsTV1 replied on Tuesday to Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

96 19 hours ago
Reply by Tif Morgan

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

STUDENTS COMPARE TRUMP’S POLICIES TO NAZIS… EXCEPT THEY ARE REALLY OBAMA’S POLICIES

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service