martin smith lll's Discussions (1,368)

Discussions Replied To (1368) Replies Latest Activity

"The conservatives should have taken a stand on this issue! Perhaps we should have dr…"

martin smith lll replied yesterday to Ann Coulter UC Berkeley clash reveals massive covert op

6 23 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"She really is pathetic!"

martin smith lll replied on Wednesday to Pelosi Receives Pushback After Calling Trump’s Border Wall ‘A Sign Of Weakness’

15 14 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Arrest them ALL, including lawyers judges, and anyone that helps them!"

martin smith lll replied on Tuesday to Illegals thwart immigration laws with help from lawyers, judges, educators

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Jea9

"No muslim should be attending any military academy!"

martin smith lll replied Apr 21 to Muslim Cadet Refuses To Remove Hijab, Military College Wipes Smug Grin Off Her Face

9 Apr 21
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

"Someone should kill this fat bastard!"

martin smith lll replied Apr 12 to Michael Moore Warns Humans Face Extinction Because Of Trump

9 Apr 13
Reply by Alice Trinity Littlefoot

"NO WAY!"

martin smith lll replied Apr 3 to Meet 'next Obama' groomed to make political history

7 Apr 4
Reply by Dale Heathman

"This f_ _ _ing asshole should be executed! Along with pelosi, clinton and the POS th…"

martin smith lll replied Mar 29 to Senator Chuck Schumer Attacks Trump Supporter At Fancy New York City Restaurant

3 Mar 29
Reply by martin smith lll

"Let's stop this shit now! Stand up for the American Citizen, and not the illegals! T…"

martin smith lll replied Mar 29 to Nebraska Democrats 'Welcome' Refugees...With Voter Registration Forms

3 Mar 29
Reply by Frankmusic

"The Berlin Wall, used to keep good people in! Trumps' Wall for keeping bad people ou…"

martin smith lll replied Mar 28 to CA Gov. Brown: Trump's Border Wall 'Reminds Me Too Much of the Berlin Wall'

4 Mar 28
Reply by Frankmusic

"I'm from Ma. and all I can say is, we're not all fans of Pocahontas! She is truly da…"

martin smith lll replied Mar 28 to Elizabeth Warren SLAMMED by Trump, Jr.

3 Mar 28
Reply by martin smith lll

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Trump Voters Will Abandon GOP if Border Wall Not Built

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service