martin smith lll's Discussions (1,404)

Discussions Replied To (1404) Replies Latest Activity

"Again, ALL PEDOPHILES AND RAPISTS SHOULD BE EXECUTED!"

martin smith lll replied Aug 1 to Girl Taken From Parents By CPS, Murdered By Pedophile Foster Parents

3 Aug 3
Reply by Hank Jordan

"If that POS o, couldn't destroy America while in office, he'll try other ways! He's…"

martin smith lll replied Jul 29 to Obama Administration Transferred MS-13 Gang Members to Placement Centers Across the Country

4 Jul 29
Reply by martin smith lll

"Simply, DON'T VOTE FOR  graham!! Or his kind!"

martin smith lll replied Jul 23 to Lindsey Graham: If You Don’t Support Giving Illegals Citizenship, ‘I Don’t Want You to Vote for Me’

6 Jul 23
Reply by martin smith lll

"Get rid of them! They are both bums!"

martin smith lll replied Jul 18 to TRUMP Official: Mitch McConnell and Speaker Ryan SHOULD BE GONE After Obamacare Failure (VIDEO)

6 Jul 19
Reply by Kat

"I've said long before the election in 2016, the republicans are as bad as the democr…"

martin smith lll replied Jul 17 to The Republicans In Congress Have Betrayed Us Again and Again

11 Jul 17
Reply by Kat

"This is bullshit! All pedophiles and rapists should be executed! California, it's li…"

martin smith lll replied Jul 10 to California Upholds ‘Right’ For Pedophiles To Marry 10 Year Old Children

42 Jul 13
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Throw this POS waters in jail! AND NO PENSION!"

martin smith lll replied Jul 9 to Maxine Waters: I’ll Break The Law To Fight Trump

15 Jul 10
Reply by Hank Jordan

"If this is true, kill him! ALL pedophiles and rapist should be executed! PERIOD!"

martin smith lll replied Jul 6 to German Police Arrest ‘High Level Politicians’ In Major Pedophile Ring Bust

5 Jul 7
Reply by Tammy Henson

"ALL RAPISTS AND PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE KILLED!"

martin smith lll replied Jul 5 to Sweden: 92% Of Rapists Have Foreign Backgrounds

11 Jul 8
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"This POS o should be executed!"

martin smith lll replied Jul 3 to Obama Warns About Too Much Patriotism on July 4th Weekend

5 Jul 3
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service