martin smith lll's Discussions (1,391)

Discussions Replied To (1391) Replies Latest Activity

"Lawyers are lower than whale shit! God bless America!"

martin smith lll replied 2 hours ago to When Did God Become Unconstitutional?

12 39 minutes ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

"This POS o should be thrown in jail or, executed! I would prefer an execution!"

martin smith lll replied 2 hours ago to Study: Obama Lost 2008 Election – 5.7 Million Illegals Voted For Him

20 22 minutes ago
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Yes, and some republicans too! "

martin smith lll replied 2 hours ago to Should the Democrat Party Be Classified as a Terrorist Group?

11 15 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"This idiot dettwlery should get what she deserves, an execution!"

martin smith lll replied 2 hours ago to Professor says Otto ‘got exactly what he deserved’ … white males routinely rapists – so, is she fired yet?

4 14 minutes ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"California, it's like a bowl of cereal, take out the fruit and the nuts, and there's…"

martin smith lll replied Jun 18 to Gov. Jerry Brown Blasted for Advocating ‘Overthrow’ of U.S.

10 Jun 19
Reply by Jea9

"NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO COME TO AMERICA! ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO WANT TO OVERTHROW OUR…"

martin smith lll replied Jun 7 to 3rd World Coming To America

11 Jun 7
Reply by Hank Jordan

"BULLSHIT! KILL THEM ALL!!"

martin smith lll replied Jun 7 to CNN Pulls an Obama: “Islam has always been Part of the American Fabric”

6 Jun 7
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I've said it many times: ALL RAPISTS AND, PEDOPHILES AND ADVOCATES OF, SHOULD ALL BE…"

martin smith lll replied Jun 3 to Senator Who Signed ‘Bathroom Bill’ Arrested For Child Rape

5 Jun 5
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"These assholes have no class!"

martin smith lll replied Jun 1 to Students Caught On Video In Horrid Act, Now Demand It Removed Lest It Hurt Their Reputation

9 Jun 1
Reply by martin smith lll

"I suggest they leave the country!"

martin smith lll replied Jun 1 to A List Of 100 Things That Liberals Hate About America

7 Jun 3
Reply by Kat

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: New Video Reveals HORRIFYING Truth About Voter Fraud. God Help Us.

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service