Larry R. Burton's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"OH my, that was tough. Go ahead and steal the cattle. Then if you want to slaughter…"

Larry R. Burton replied Apr 11, 2014 to Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee Letter to BLM: Keep the Seized Bundy Cattle out of Utah

62 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Mona Callender

ADMIN

"Frank, I hope you were inside a properly designated first amendment area when you sa…"

Larry R. Burton replied Apr 11, 2014 to Social Security, Treasury target taxpayers for their parents’ decades-old debts

37 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Frances D Carlson

ADMIN

"Well said! Most of them are a waste of air anyway."

Larry R. Burton replied Apr 10, 2014 to UK Minister: Fight Climate Change by Reducing 'Smelly Emissions' from Baked Beans

25 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"That's nothing, our own EPA (idiots) now want to reduce cow flatulence. I'm doing my…"

Larry R. Burton replied Apr 10, 2014 to UK Minister: Fight Climate Change by Reducing 'Smelly Emissions' from Baked Beans

25 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"The Obama administration is the same way. Tell a big enough lie long enough and peop…"

Larry R. Burton replied Apr 10, 2014 to Islam for Dummies: A Journalist ‘Guide’ Whitewashes Islam

16 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by robert cosenza

ADMIN

"What is happening in Connecticut now??  I haven't heard any news out of there in mon…"

Larry R. Burton replied Mar 29, 2014 to CT Gun Owners: Why We Won't Yield To Unconstitutional Gun Law

40 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Steven G. Elliott 1SG USA (RET)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service