Nate Forrest's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Here we go again.....USS Pueblo.....1968......Democrat prez........deja vu."

Nate Forrest replied Jan 13, 2016 to BREAKING: Two U.S. Navy Boats Seized in Iran

26 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by sr williams

ADMIN

"You mean "poopaganda"?"

Nate Forrest replied Dec 29, 2015 to BOMBSHELL: UNCLASSIFIED DHS DOCUMENTS PROVE LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT IS BEING PROPAGANDIZED AGAINST INNOCENT AMERICAN PATRIOTS

76 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Archie C B

ADMIN

"A lib is just a conservative who hasn't been mugged yet."

Nate Forrest replied Dec 13, 2015 to Federal Judge Who Outlawed Racial Profiling is Victim of Black Mob Violence

101 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Honest Glenn

ADMIN

"Seriously, Don???? Comments like this will cause you to lose massive amounts of cred…"

Nate Forrest replied Dec 13, 2015 to Trump: Ted Cruz 'a maniac' in Senate

211 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Mark Smithey

ADMIN

"I am thinking that you meant "defecation" but yours is by far more humorous!"

Nate Forrest replied Dec 8, 2015 to The NRA Just Sent Obama A BRUTAL Warning That He Will Never Forget

98 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Michael Gervais

ADMIN

"They don't ever give you a choice....."

Nate Forrest replied Dec 6, 2015 to New Jersey councilwoman quits over 'Christmas' tree lighting

191 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Larry R. Burton

ADMIN

"She definitely looks like a "councilwoman-at-large"...... Don't let the door hit ya'…"

Nate Forrest replied Dec 6, 2015 to New Jersey councilwoman quits over 'Christmas' tree lighting

191 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Larry R. Burton

ADMIN

"I figure there aren't any "former" Marines.... once a Marine always a Marine. Right?"

Nate Forrest replied Dec 4, 2015 to Brave Cop: 'I'll take a bullet before you do - that's for damn sure'

16 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by sharon ostwinch

ADMIN

"And you wouldn't have even been able to walk out because you'd have wet and soiled y…"

Nate Forrest replied Dec 4, 2015 to Brave Cop: 'I'll take a bullet before you do - that's for damn sure'

16 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by sharon ostwinch

"I will do it, John, and thank you for the opportunity. Old saying states that if all…"

Nate Forrest replied Nov 17, 2015 to Here’s What Really Happened to the Idaho Rancher Who Was Killed By Police

71 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Steven G. Elliott 1SG USA (RET)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service