Joan M Dixon's Discussions (1,044)

Discussions Replied To (1044) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"You hit it on the nose.  Valerie Jarrett had been looking for an opportunity to get…"

Joan M Dixon replied Dec 24, 2014 to Protests Have Started Again In St. Louis After Cops Fatally Shoots A Black Teenager

69 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Marcus Christopher

ADMIN

"Take our arms and destroy our police force and Obama has this country ready for HIS…"

Joan M Dixon replied Dec 22, 2014 to Sheriff Arpaio Predicts War on Police

19 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Fred Fagan

"He and Iran, with the nuclear power, will take over Saudi, Israel, smaller countries…"

Joan M Dixon replied Dec 22, 2014 to When the American President Hates America

49 Dec 23, 2014

"He lies so much, do you think it's the beginning of cancer from smoking and all the…"

Joan M Dixon replied Dec 7, 2014 to Obama, complaining of sore throat, diagnosed with acid reflux

56 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by MAK

ADMIN

"Funny looking man, Juan Williams said he crosses to the other side of the street if…"

Joan M Dixon replied Dec 2, 2014 to JESSE JACKSON CALLS FERGUSON GRAND JURY 'A HANGMAN'S NOOSE'

75 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Katherine Hovey

ADMIN

"King is stupid.  Whart face is a muslim and his allegiance is not to white cops.  Ge…"

Joan M Dixon replied Nov 26, 2014 to The ultimate troll: Peter King advises Obama to invite Darren Wilson to the White House

30 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"I thought Mike Todd, Fox News, got the people in MO stirred up to get their face on…"

Joan M Dixon replied Nov 25, 2014 to Michael Savage Tells it like it is Regarding Ferguson Protests

42 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Edward L.Ruff

"I too have been praying that God will rid us of Obama any way he sees fit.  I have w…"

Joan M Dixon replied Nov 25, 2014 to Dems warn backers: Obama could go to prison!

44 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Steve Handley

ADMIN

"Arrest Obama for all the fraud and felonies he has committed as our so called presid…"

Joan M Dixon replied Nov 7, 2014 to Question for the Day

163 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Rhonda Miller

ADMIN

"The state of Md has voting machines that change your Republican vote to Democrat tha…"

Joan M Dixon replied Oct 28, 2014 to Georgia judge rules against civil rights groups on voter registrations

28 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by L:awrence (Larry) Edward Ehinger

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service