Roberto Benitez's Discussions (5,078)

Discussions Replied To (5078) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"It's because we Real Americans don't believe in assassination or murder, but rather…"

Roberto Benitez replied Mar 8 to NEW DNC DEPUTY KEITH ELLISON'S ISLAMIC AGENDA FOR CONGRESS

38 Mar 14
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Just for the record, Rep. Ellison isn't African, rather he's an NBC American. Sadly,…"

Roberto Benitez replied Mar 8 to NEW DNC DEPUTY KEITH ELLISON'S ISLAMIC AGENDA FOR CONGRESS

38 Mar 14

ADMIN

"Dale, I can see charging and convicting him on charges of sedition according to 18 U…"

38 Mar 14

ADMIN

"It's even worse, not only are the progressives and the Islamists working together to…"

38 Mar 14

ADMIN

"I'm opposed to Islam and view it as a clear and present danger not only to America,…"

38 Mar 14

ADMIN

"She didn't advocate the overthrow of the government."

Roberto Benitez replied Mar 5 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"Are you claiming that Loretta Lynch is a Muslim?"

Roberto Benitez replied Mar 5 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"I believe most police chiefs are usually appointed by mayors. Sheriffs, who are usua…"

Roberto Benitez replied Mar 5 to Stealth Sanctuary to Avoid Losing Federal Funds, Police Chief Pens Spanish Letter Assuring Illegal Aliens

35 Mar 12
Reply by Kim E. Shaulis

ADMIN

"I believe most police chiefs are usually appointed by mayors. Sheriffs, who are usua…"

Roberto Benitez replied Mar 5 to Stealth Sanctuary to Avoid Losing Federal Funds, Police Chief Pens Spanish Letter Assuring Illegal Aliens

35 Mar 12
Reply by Kim E. Shaulis

ADMIN

35 Mar 12
Reply by Kim E. Shaulis

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Newt Gingrich Rises Up, Issues Powerful Warning to Anti-Trump Media

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service