Karol Hancock's Discussions (372)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"So far I have seen several sites making a joke of this.  I do not see that it is fun…"

Karol Hancock replied Mar 4, 2017 to "This Is Watergate": Trump Accuses Obama Of Wiretapping The Trump Tower

83 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"Watch this prophecy and it will be VERY CLEAR that our Almighty God is watching over…"

Karol Hancock replied Jan 28, 2017 to Trump: I 'need God even more' after becoming president

46 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by DENNIS WOLLEN

ADMIN

"In my 74 years this is the most disgusting, vulgar display of woman hood I have seen…"

Karol Hancock replied Jan 22, 2017 to Madonna: "I Have Thought An Awful Lot About Blowing Up The White House"

50 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Dennis Gronquist

"Why is this man still a Senator in our Congress and now asking questions of Presiden…"

Karol Hancock replied Jan 20, 2017 to Orrin Hatch Spanks Dems On Obama Offshore Account Hypocrisy

5 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Douglas W. Rodrigues

ADMIN

"CNN is using their fake journalist that is an actual attorney to cover the news CNN…"

Karol Hancock replied Jan 20, 2017 to Fake News CNN taps Valerie Jarrett's daughter to cover Trump DOJ

20 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Sally Gangi

"NO one will believe the lies, vague answers or degrees of deceit the CDC, BIG Pharma…"

Karol Hancock replied Jan 15, 2017 to Trump Picks Known Skeptic RFK Jr. to Head Federal Vaccine Commission

55 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Jea9

"Our love for our Savior Jesus Christ, has nothing to do with CAIR, Islam or Muslims.…"

Karol Hancock replied Jan 15, 2017 to CAIR TO TRUMP: DROP FRANKLIN GRAHAM FROM INAUGURAL PRAYERS

70 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ADMIN

"Breitbart:  The officer said he believes the reason corporate media refuse to cover…"

Karol Hancock replied Dec 17, 2016 to It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

67 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

ADMIN

"I do feel sorry for these Electors that are being harassed and threatened, however,…"

Karol Hancock replied Dec 16, 2016 to MORE ELECTOR THREATS: 'PUT BULLET IN MOUTH'...

30 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"OFFER OF PROTECTION TO ELECTORS:  Oath Keepers is hereby issuing a standing offer of…"

Karol Hancock replied Dec 16, 2016 to MORE ELECTOR THREATS: 'PUT BULLET IN MOUTH'...

30 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service