Jaime Johnson's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"A) Did the police sign in? B) How is that helping the child? Pull your kiddo out of…"

Jaime Johnson replied Mar 23, 2014 to School calls Cops on Mom who did't "Sign In"

59 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Skip peters

ADMIN

"Look if you wanted to come to our country so damn bad least you can do is learn Engl…"

Jaime Johnson replied Mar 19, 2014 to Texas principal about to lose job over ‘English only’ policy

72 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"Who the hell voted this bitch in? What's really scary is they believe all these stup…"

Jaime Johnson replied Feb 4, 2014 to Sheila Jackson Lee: “We’ll Give President Obama A Number of Executive Orders” To Sign…

93 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by robert cosenza

"Amen!!!"

Jaime Johnson replied Jan 29, 2014 to Here Are 12 Executive Actions Obama Is Planning This Year

36 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Anthony Rogers

ADMIN

"Love it!!! I couldn't have said it better myself."

Jaime Johnson replied Jan 5, 2014 to Former Guns & Ammo columnist speaks out on becoming 'a pariah'

76 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by James J Rieker

ADMIN

"Excellent news!!!"

Jaime Johnson replied Dec 10, 2013 to Breaking: Cancer Patient Who Complained about Obamacare Has IRS Audit Cancelled!

18 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Archie C B

ADMIN

"Thank you so much for stating this fact. In fact I fully believe more people need to…"

Jaime Johnson replied Nov 21, 2013 to EPIC FAIL: UN climate talks fall apart as 132 countries storm out

63 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by my911

ADMIN

"I have to agree!"

Jaime Johnson replied Nov 15, 2013 to Will Liberalism Implode?

70 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"Amen!!!!"

Jaime Johnson replied Nov 13, 2013 to Sheriff Joe Arpaio punishes unpatriotic inmates with bread and water diet

82 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jon A.P. Didleau

ADMIN

"But he's still covered....there is nothing that states that he 'has to serve' "meals…"

Jaime Johnson replied Nov 13, 2013 to Sheriff Joe Arpaio punishes unpatriotic inmates with bread and water diet

82 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jon A.P. Didleau

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service