Larry K. Parent's Discussions (1,303)

Discussions Replied To (1299) Replies Latest Activity

"I knew they were both FRAUDS the minute I heard he was out of CHICAGO!! GEORGE  W. B…"

Larry K. Parent replied Oct 19 to This Is What Michelle Obama's 1100 Calorie School Lunch Looks Like

76 on Wednesday
Reply by douglas a. hawkins

"OH, YEAH!!!! OBAMA IS A BURGER FIEND!! WHAT A HYPOTWIT !!"

Larry K. Parent replied Oct 18 to This Is What Michelle Obama's 1100 Calorie School Lunch Looks Like

76 on Wednesday

"I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG, keep the government out of our schools!! gGo beck to how it w…"

Larry K. Parent replied Oct 18 to This Is What Michelle Obama's 1100 Calorie School Lunch Looks Like

76 on Wednesday

"FOR CRIPES SAKE!! THIS IS A MID AFTERNOON SNACK!! NOW THIS IS A HUMAN BEINGS LUNCH!!…"

76 on Wednesday

"WOW!! Well, that weeks worth of documents were obtained by HILLARY 'HILLARBEAST'CLIN…"

Larry K. Parent replied Sep 6 to Barack Hussein Soebarkah: In Two Places at the Same Time?

54 Sep 6
Reply by Larry K. Parent

"OH, YEAH!! WHY ARE WE NOT UNDER A STATE OF 'REAL WAR'?? AFTERALL, ISIS DID TAKE OVER…"

Larry K. Parent replied Sep 2 to Bipartisan Alarm: 6000 Foreign Nationals on Student Visas Have Vanished Inside the US

24 Sep 5
Reply by American 1st

"YOU DON'T THINK OBAMA IS BEHIND THIS?? HE SAID HIMSELF IN 2012 TO A SENIOR U.N. OFFI…"

Larry K. Parent replied Sep 2 to Bipartisan Alarm: 6000 Foreign Nationals on Student Visas Have Vanished Inside the US

24 Sep 5
Reply by American 1st

"SO TRUE STEPHEN!! I 'LL NEVER FORGET THIS QUOTE OBAMA SAID IN 2008,...' EEEEEEHHHHHH…"

Larry K. Parent replied Aug 31 to Label This Photo

123 Sep 1
Reply by Gregory Lesniewski

"OBAMA ' GEE I WISH I COULD MAKE A HOLE IN ONE, LIKE THESE GUYS!!. BILL CLINTON TO TE…"

123 Sep 1

"BARBARA,...YOUR CLOSE!! THAT WAS HARPO, CHICO, AND ZEPPO AND GROUCHO OF THE MARX BRO…"

123 Sep 1

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service