Tea Party Command Center

Larry K. Parent's Discussions (1,191)

Discussions Replied To (1187) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW!! The world thru HARRY(s), EYES!!!  (Sure hurts mine Frank'!! LOL!! Larry,Naples…"

Larry K. Parent replied on Tuesday to Label This Photo!

101 yesterday
Reply by Becky Elliott

" Yep, that's about right!! A one time facelift will make the rope fit better!! Or th…"

Larry K. Parent replied on Monday to Label This Photo!

101 yesterday
Reply by Becky Elliott

"YES, THAT'S THE LINE HARRY!! THAT IS WHERE WE CUT YOUR PENSIONS OFF!! RIGHT THERE!!…"

Larry K. Parent replied on Monday to Label This Photo!

101 yesterday
Reply by Becky Elliott

"HE IS REALLY A 'BLACK-ARAB' by his fathers side!! Very little actual Black, Mostly A…"

Larry K. Parent replied on Saturday to Label this photo!

116 on Monday
Reply by Chuck McAllister

"WOW FRANK!! What a credit to his kind!! (AWESOME !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) . Larry."

116 on Monday

"OBAMA ACTING HIS HAT SIZE AGAIN!! ( His hat size is MUUUUCH smaller that his shoe si…"

116 on Monday

"NIAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! NIAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! I'M THE PRESIDENT!! I CAN DO ANYTHIN…"

116 on Monday

"WE HAVE TO PRAY OVER THIS!! WE THE PEOPLE know what TYANNY IS!! Therefore, our ONLY…"

Larry K. Parent replied Apr 16 to Repub Peter King: Rand Paul presidency would be 'disastrous'

47 on Saturday
Reply by Frankmusic

Admin

"HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATD EVERYBODY!!! JUT IN!! TEAPARTY COMMAND CENTER ALERT!! MORE AGE…"

Larry K. Parent replied Apr 14 to Militiamen make their presence felt in protest of BLM’s livestock grab

190 yesterday
Reply by Frank N Stein

Admin

"APRIL 8TH 1760,...THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION BEGAN!! THE BLM IS THE FACE OF TYRANNY! I…"

Larry K. Parent replied Apr 11 to Militiamen make their presence felt in protest of BLM’s livestock grab

190 yesterday
Reply by Frank N Stein

RSS

TEA PARTY PROJECTS

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service