Tea Party Command Center

Larry K. Parent's Discussions (1,188)

Discussions Replied To (1184) Replies Latest Activity

"HE IS REALLY A 'BLACK-ARAB' by his fathers side!! Very little actual Black, Mostly A…"

Larry K. Parent replied yesterday to Label this photo!

115 1 hour ago
Reply by KENNON DOMINGUE

"WOW FRANK!! What a credit to his kind!! (AWESOME !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) . Larry."

115 1 hour ago
Reply by KENNON DOMINGUE

"OBAMA ACTING HIS HAT SIZE AGAIN!! ( His hat size is MUUUUCH smaller that his shoe si…"

115 1 hour ago
Reply by KENNON DOMINGUE

"NIAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! NIAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! I'M THE PRESIDENT!! I CAN DO ANYTHIN…"

115 1 hour ago
Reply by KENNON DOMINGUE

"WE HAVE TO PRAY OVER THIS!! WE THE PEOPLE know what TYANNY IS!! Therefore, our ONLY…"

Larry K. Parent replied on Wednesday to Repub Peter King: Rand Paul presidency would be 'disastrous'

47 16 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

Admin

"HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATD EVERYBODY!!! JUT IN!! TEAPARTY COMMAND CENTER ALERT!! MORE AGE…"

Larry K. Parent replied on Monday to Militiamen make their presence felt in protest of BLM’s livestock grab

171 on Monday
Reply by Larry K. Parent

Admin

"APRIL 8TH 1760,...THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION BEGAN!! THE BLM IS THE FACE OF TYRANNY! I…"

Larry K. Parent replied Apr 11 to Militiamen make their presence felt in protest of BLM’s livestock grab

171 on Monday
Reply by Larry K. Parent

"HEY GUYS!!! I just got some AWESOME PICS of the REAL DEAL!! I GUESS IT REALLY IS TRU…"

Larry K. Parent replied Mar 29 to Label this photo!

75 Mar 29
Reply by Larry K. Parent

Admin

"I'm glad I know my math! 2+2=4,Hmmmm, YEP!  Remember when OBAMA said,...'EEEEHHHPP,…"

Larry K. Parent replied Mar 29 to Obama to Saudis: We will not accept a bad Iran deal

16 Mar 31
Reply by Richard Rooney Sr.

Admin

"YEP!! OBAMA ASKED IF Americas influence in in decline ? ARE YOU KIDDING? Like we hav…"

Larry K. Parent replied Mar 28 to Obama to Saudis: We will not accept a bad Iran deal

16 Mar 31
Reply by Richard Rooney Sr.

RSS

TEA PARTY PROJECTS

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service