Mindy Robinson's Discussions (905)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Yes."

Mindy Robinson replied Jul 2, 2013 to Is America in a Pre-Revolutionary State this July 4th?

117 Jul 12, 2013

ADMIN

":) I appreciate that you take the time to read and I have heard rumors of this but t…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jun 30, 2013 to Sticks and Stones! What the PC Police Want You to Say and Not to Say!

34 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by MORTON STEVENSON

ADMIN

"I am not careful about what I say. If a black is racist , I say so,  I view those wh…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jun 30, 2013 to Sticks and Stones! What the PC Police Want You to Say and Not to Say!

34 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by MORTON STEVENSON

"This is defined as tyranny. I don't think many are truly grasping the reality of whe…"

Mindy Robinson replied Jun 19, 2013 to Tea Party Puts 'Boots On The Street In Washington - Will It Be Enough?

57 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Chris

ADMIN

"Thank you God!"

Mindy Robinson replied May 30, 2013 to Sheriff Arpaio recall effort fails

84 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by JOHN LIESKE

ADMIN

"I have always, since I was 15, viewed the IRS as the US secret police. Everything I…"

Mindy Robinson replied May 20, 2013 to Silence is not an option: PROTEST THE IRS TOMORROW at NOON!

29 May 21, 2013
Reply by Edmund Goodwin

ADMIN

"The gov has declared war on it's citizens."

Mindy Robinson replied May 20, 2013 to Silence is not an option: PROTEST THE IRS TOMORROW at NOON!

29 May 21, 2013
Reply by Edmund Goodwin

ADMIN

"Everything happening in gov that is wrong is our business, it is America's business.…"

29 May 21, 2013
Reply by Edmund Goodwin

ADMIN

"Sidney, we do. We sign petitions, we donate, we call congressmen, we email, we fax,…"

Mindy Robinson replied May 1, 2013 to Polish far-right flash mobs "scare" liberal thinkers

30 May 1, 2013
Reply by Historian

ADMIN

"I have friends, internet friends , in other countries, I also read news articles fro…"

Mindy Robinson replied May 1, 2013 to Polish far-right flash mobs "scare" liberal thinkers

30 May 1, 2013
Reply by Historian

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service