Terrorism (1,139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ISIS Warning Of Imminent Biowarfare Attack Against West

ISIS have announced a series of imminent biological attacks against western countries in the next few months, amid a total mainstream medi…

Started by Hank Jordan

0 Aug 6, 2018

There Is A New Gang In America: El Salvador's Infamous 18th Street Gang

Ex-Mafia street boss Lou Ferrante investigates El Salvador's infamous 18th Street Gang - meeting prison leader Sharky. Inside The Gangst…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

1 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by Tom GrumpyOldMan

LAPD: UCLA Professor Murdered During Hollywood ‘Satanic Ritual’

A UCLA professor was murdered during a satanic ceremony at the home of a Hollywood executive, the LAPD has confirmed.  Doran George, 48, w…

Started by Hank Jordan

0 Jul 2, 2018

Clinton Fan Arrested For Trying To Kill Republican Children

A Florida man obsessed with Hillary Clinton was arrested Tuesday after threatening to kill children belonging to Republican politicians.…

Started by Hank Jordan

0 Jun 26, 2018

Mexicain Jihadist: Hmmm? What Do Ya Know, Its News

Kind got nosy, a girl thing you know, so what can say, I do not remember anything posted by anyone about this, so here it is: https://www…

1 Jun 25, 2018

President Macron Grants ISIS Chief Political Asylum In France

French President Emmanuel Macron has granted an ISIS chief, responsible for the deaths of thousands of people, political asylum in Franc…

1 Jun 25, 2018

Sign the Petition to Have MOA Investigated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization

6/16/2018- Muslim, Islamic Terrorist, now claim America as their sovereignty of property, that now they out number Americans.  Dear Se…

0 Jun 16, 2018

Swedish Police Find Container Of Bombs, Weapons Linked To Antifa

Swedish police discovered a container full of bombs, weapons, wigs, and police uniforms belonging to the far-left group Antifa earlier th…

Started by Hank Jordan

1 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Henry Massingale

What Part Of The US Government Is Funding White Helmets Of Islam

The US is to resume funding for the controversial, Al-Qaeda linked White Helmets According to the US State Department, President Trump h…

1 Jun 15, 2018

Bombshell: ISIS Network Uncovered In All 50 States

Evidence has emerged proving a massive ISIS network operates in every single US State, confirming an earlier FBI report by James Comey.  T…

Started by Hank Jordan

66 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Henry Massingale

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Boom! President Trump Issues Warning To Deep State: “You’ll Be Surprised At The Names Of People Involved In The Corruption”

President Trump joined Judge Jeanine Pirro by phone last night for an extensive interview.

The president sounded very upbeat in the interview and hopeful that Democrats will act soon on border security and end to their government shutdown. “We’re doing very well with China. We’re doing well with North Korea. You know I was dealt a very tough hand.” On the shutdown President Trump said, “They think it’s politics. I think it’s very bad politics. I think the country wants to have protection at the border.”

The President also discussed the ongoing deep state witch hunt of him and his campaign and administration. Judge Pirro then asked the president if he has ever been actively working in Russia. “I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article you see that they found absolutely nothing.”

President Trump took a swipe at Jeff Bezos, “Washington Post that’s basically the lobbyist for Amazon. He uses that, Bezos has bigger problems than anybody right now.”

Then President Trump dropped this bomb. “The whole Russia thing is a hoax… Everybody knows it… Wait til you see how it all ends up. You watch. McCabe, Lisa Page, Strzok.

You watch. Including some others I should not name. I better not. You watch. It would make front page news if I do. You’ll be surprised at the names of the people involved in the corruption.“

Now THAT is some real news!

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service