Tea Party (23,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maxine Waters: We’ll Keep on Harassing Trump, Even AFTER Acquittal

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters promises that Democrats will keep relentlessly investigating President Donald Trump, even if he is acquitted…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

9 Jan 22
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

The 2020 New Jerusalem Calendar is now online to save America

Easter is coming up. This is for the resurrection of the entire planet https://newjerusalemcalendar.com/2020_new_jerusalem_calendar Happy…

Started by Russell James Ewert

0 Jan 19

While everyone was distracted - Desantis and his wife just snuck mental health screening into the schools WITHOUT legislative approval!

This is long But important regarding EVERY child's education in Florida! Speak up or your state WILL be next! The Florida Department of Edu…

Started by JimS

1 Jan 18
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Let, The Sons Of Liberty Ride Once More... out of the darkness of tyranny, into the light of liberty

The traitor is the plague and like the plague, it takes fire and smoke... bitter waters and strong will to clean it out... Good men must re…

Started by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

4 Jan 17
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

Take Again The Compass Of Our Forefathers...

Take Again The Compass Of Our Forefathers... too, set a straight and narrow course. Where are the men of George Washington's stature, who…

0 Jan 16

Texas Becomes First State to Stop Accepting Refugees

Texas Governor Greg Abbott has announced that the state will no longer participate in the federal refugee resettlement program, becoming t…

7 Jan 15

Google Firefox Blocking the Tea Party Command Center

I kept losing internet connection, next thing I know I am being blocked, with a WARNING !!!! Bullshi*t page. They would not let me snapsho…

8 Jan 14
Reply by Henry Massingale

Woe, I say Woe unto a nation who abandons the God of creation...

Woe, I say Woe unto a nation who abandons the God of creation... whose eyes no longer shine with the spirit of the Lord. Woe and again Woe,…

5 Jan 12
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

Dom Raso encourages Americans to hold themselves to the highest possible standard and to take pride and ownership in the land on which th…

Started by Kristi Ann Mod

118 Jan 9
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Somewhere Over The Rainbow… blue birds fly; Why, Oh’ Why can’t I

My review of two of my favorite blockbuster movies and an iconic song... For a little break in the beating of the war drums.  On this day i…

20 Jan 6

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service