Tea Party (22,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Message to the Left: This is Why You Lose

A Message to the Left, This is Why You Lose, when I first watched this video, the words are very strong and a bit vulgar, but these kids i…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

3 Oct 2
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Anonymous XfactorFiles Blackpilled.com Is Down (Pizzagate)

Comet Ping Pong Pizzagate Conspiracy Theory, right, sure thing, This video is Rated (R). We run across the new player, Blackpilled.com , a…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

4 Oct 2
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Boycott

Time to walk away from the NFL. Permanently--till the day you die. Boycott--and let them know--every sponsor and advertiser. You don't like…

Started by John Tremain

0 Sep 30

Boycott

Time to walk away from the NFL. Permanently--till the day you die. Boycott--and let them know--every sponsor and advertiser. You don't like…

Started by John Tremain

0 Sep 30

Mike Rowe Blasts Everyone Involved In The NFL-National Anthem Protests

TV host Mike Rowe is known as a blue-collar guy who champions vocational education and avoids politics. But lately that has gotten more dif…

Started by Kat

5 Sep 26
Reply by Kat

“Oh America, one day I looked back and you weren’t there

Use Obama as a wake-up call that tells us where we are in real time Were the NFL players and management rehearsed by Barack Hussein Obama…

Started by Kat

0 Sep 26

Tea Party

Is anyone else, or is it just me, receiving Privacy error msg: "Your connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal your inf…

Started by Jim Vick

5 Sep 17
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

Project Anonymous Free Derrick Miller

Derrick Miller served in Afghanistan, and some how got caught up in the war and he killed a Taliban Terrorist and now he was charged with…

Started by Hank Jordan

0 Sep 17

Block Federal Funds

Urge Congress to Block Federal Funds to Islamic Relief Worldwide by truthrevolt.org {truthrevolt.org} ~ At some point in the next few hour…

Started by Rudy Tirre

2 Sep 8
Reply by Rudy Tirre

Theme

Version D Where are you going on this weekend ? Have you seen " The cell " movie 2000' starring by Jennifer Lopez ? Formula : infinite =…

Started by Herrick Tin

0 Sep 6

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

EXPLOSIVE Press Conference w/ McConnell

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service