Tea Party (23,179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi everyone ... just checking in..

Well, Still neutral and treading water :)  Happy CHRISTmas to all and may 2012 be the end to a new beginning.  We have a major turning po…

Started by Jonathan Dunbar

0 Dec 26, 2011

10 CORE platform beliefs of the Tea Party.Org???

Can someone list the 10 Core Platform beliefs of the Tea Party.Org?  I know the 15 basic Core beliefs.  I was sent the 10 points in the mai…

Started by Paul Z.

4 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Steve - Ning Creator

We need to support Wall Street protest

Our common message is "we have had enough"   Stand together or fall divided.

Started by Karl Green

217 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by alec s calson

Remember the Boston Tea Party tomorrow

December 16, 1773 (the anniversary of the Tea Party in Boston) americans took action against a corrupt, uncaring government whose leaders…

Started by Daryl Rathman

0 Dec 15, 2011

LETS GET A RALLY GOING, ITS TIME FOR OUR VOICES TO BE HEARD

I am located in the Cecil County area of Maryland. I am looking for help with getting a rally started.. Please, our message needs to be out…

Started by Angela Baumbarger

0 Dec 14, 2011

OWS

Does anyone think that the OWS movement is doing anything positive for our nation? Or are they just a riot waiting to happed?

Started by Jonathon Michael Hale

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Diane Jakopovic

Allen West--"The Flame"

Started by Barry 'Bigbare' Carson

1 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Jack

A Veterans Day Tribute... too our fallen heroes.

Often, I sit in silence, as my mind drifts to days long lost ... to, nights where horrors many did brightly light the skies... where men's…

Started by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

0 Nov 11, 2011

Let's March On November 11th, Veterans Day

Vets, Small Businessmen to March for Impeachment on Veterans Day November 3, 2011 By Ben Johnson   While the media have lavished attention…

Started by Jack

1 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

Occupy Wall Street A MUST Watch, shows the inside Psyche

I Hate Colbert, but this REALLY is a must view... It shows what kind of idiots are on Wall Street

Started by Jack

0 Nov 4, 2011

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service